- As low as $1,470/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 28
- DVD player
- Table tennis
- Video library
- 10 bedrooms
- 12 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car recommended
- Close to skiing
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Jetted bathtub
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snow sports gear
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 7000 sq ft (650 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 28
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 7000 square feet
King Beds: 7 | Queen Beds: 3 | Sleeper Sofas: 4 | Other Beds: 2
This is a professionally managed property with a staffed office on the Isle of Palms.
If you've ever dreamed of the ideal vacation in the ideal home, "Firefly" is your dream come true! This more than 7,000sf oceanfront home is located on over an acre of land on the coveted south end of Isle of Palms which creates a true sense of privacy. It comfortably sleeps 28 guests and has 10 bedrooms total with 5 being oceanfront. All bedrooms have en suite bathrooms to ensure comfort and luxury for all guests. There are broad decks on multiple levels of the home as well as a heated pool and private boardwalk to the beach. All areas of the home are effortlessly accessible as an elevator services all the levels.
The first floor offers an expansive open and light-filled living area, dining areas, and roomy kitchen all with expansive ocean vistas. The kitchen is a gourmet's dream that includes granite counters, 2 GE Monogram stainless steel wall ovens, 2 Bosch dishwashers, Dacor 5-burner gas cooktop, GE Monogram constructed-in stainless steel refrigerator, constructed-in microwave, ice maker, and separate wine refrigerator. There are two sizable islands to ensure plenty of counter space as well as 6 counter stools. The main living area features 3 comfortable couches and chairs, wood floors, a gas fireplace, a humongous 75” flat panel intelligent TV, surround sound, and a spectacular view of the ocean. The dual dining areas feature two huge tables, one with 10 chairs and the other with 8 chairs. The huge back deck has plenty of rocking chairs and is a favorite spot to appreciate a sunset beverage!
Six guest bedrooms are located on the first floor. Two of these bedrooms feature exceptional ocean vistas! They both have a King Bed, an additional twin pull-out sleeper each and a private bath with a tiled jetted tub/shower combo. Each has a TV, wood floors, and private access to the first-floor ocean side porch which includes plenty of seating with chairs and rockers. Two more guest bedrooms have a queen bed each, wood floors, and private bathrooms with tiled tub/shower combos. The last two guest bedrooms on this floor have one king bed and one queen bed respectively. They both include a double-size sleeper couch, TVs, wood floors, private baths with tiled tub/shower combos, and private access to the front-facing covered porch. Also on the first floor is a huge laundry room with a full-size GE Profile washer and dryer, utility sink and cabinets as well as a full-size supplemental refrigerator.
The second floor adds the convenience and benefit of a second sizable, separate living area with plenty of couch and chair seating, a game table with 6 chairs, enormous 60" flat panel TV, Blu Ray disc player, Roku, books, puzzles, stereo, double sleeper couch and access to 2 balconies. There is also a kitchenette with a granite counter, microwave, and full-size refrigerator/freezer! There are 3 ocean view bedrooms on this floor including two master suites. Both feature king beds, spectacular ocean vistas, large flat panel TVs, wood floors, private access to the second-floor ocean-facing porch with a new seating group and private bathrooms with corner Jacuzzi jetted tubs and large, tiled walk-in showers! The third ocean view bedroom has a king bed, TV, more of the ocean vistas you come to expect in this home, private access to the second-floor ocean-facing porch, and a private bathroom with a jetted tub/shower combo. Rounding out the bedrooms is a guest bedroom with a king bed, double sleeper, wood floors, access to a private balcony, and a private bathroom with a tub/shower combo. For your convenience, there is a laundry closet with a full-size washer and dryer to service this floor.
Appreciate the ease of outdoor entertaining at the poolside with the addition of 2 dining tables as well as multiple lounges and chairs! A gas grille, ping pong table, multiple outdoor showers, and elevator are some of the other features of this home that is completely equipped for a extravagant beach vacation.
First Floor: King Bedrooms: 3 | Queen Bedrooms: 3 | Sleeper Couch: 2 | Sleeper Chair: 2
Second Floor: King Bedrooms: 4 | Sleeper Couch: 2
Pool Heating can be added for an additional fee of $500.00 with one week's advance notice. Note pool heaters change water temperature up to approx 25 degrees.
*This home is equipped with an indoor and outdoor NOISE MONITORING SENSOR.
This device does NOT record only measures noise decibels in accordance to the Isle of Palms Noise Ordinance.
Pricing & Availability:
Enter arrival dates and departure dates. Click the book now button to view the price and associated costs. For part of April through part of October our homes only rent for 7 nights, Saturday to Saturday stays. During late fall, winter & early spring, you may rent this home for 3 or more nights, excluding Holidays.
When making an online reservation on Vacation Rental By Owner, you will receive a confirmation and a contract from East Islands Units once you book this home. The contract must be returned within 24 hours to keep your reservation! Payments are not collected until the contract has been returned and reviewed by East Islands Units.
In lieu of a security deposit, a Damage Protection Policy is added to protect you up to $3,000.00 of damages during your stay.
East Islands Units offers travel insurance to all of its guests through Rental Guardian. Rental Guardian's specialty is the Vacation Rental Industry. Travel Insurance covers you in the occurrence of a possible natural disaster threat to our area, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of a job, etc. The cost is about 7% of your rental cost plus taxes and costs. Please e-mail for the exact cost. It is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance through the Management Company. Once a reservation is made the Management Company can add the Rental Guardian policy to your reservation.
If Travel Insurance is purchased through Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway (CSA-Homeaway policy) their policy does not cover any delays or interruption of a stay, especially if a natural disaster occurs, such as Hurricane. Management Company will not be able to refund any monies or move your reservation.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Tolers Cove Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Fishfinder Charters if you're traveling with kids. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Tips to get the very best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking your prefect Charleston area rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. message the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.