- As low as $112/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Entirely Furnished home is in a Ideal location in a well established West Ashley neighborhood - it is centrally located to all Charleston attractions. Ideal commute for those driving to Boeing, Volvo, Mercedes, etc. as you will be going opposite of normal rush hour traffic. Location is 12 mins. to downtown Charleston and hospitals. Located 5-15 mins. to schools, shopping centers, eateries, Folly beach, and movie theaters. It is also in close proximity to West Ashley County Park.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Citadel Mall. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Newly Renovated Fully Furnished Home For Rent has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 4.9 miles