- As low as $308/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1380 square feet
The ideal beach hideaway is right at your fingertips in Wild Dunes Resort. This oceanside, first floor condo has three bedrooms, three bathrooms with a pool and nature view.
A beach-style allure enhances the excitement of a family vacation. The open-style floor plan accepts for both a huge kitchen and living space, giving everybody a chance to make this space their own. The kitchen is entirely equipped with well-crafted wood cabinets, bar seating, and modern appliances to compliment the accents of the area. The living room offers comfort for all, and is furnished with a couch and chairs for the guests to appreciate the flat screen TV. The dining area, among the living space, features seating for six, making it very useful to savor a meal with family and friends.
The master bedroom sports a king sized bed and a flat screen TV of its own. The sizable private master bathroom presents his and her sinks along with a soaking tub and shower. And to top it off, the master accepts access for the guest to step out on the oceanside balcony to take in the breathtaking vistas.
The second bedroom contains a queen bed and has a semi-private full bathroom which also has a hallway door. This room also has a balcony to itself that faces the front of the unit and a TV. The third bedroom has a new set of full size bunk beds, and a full size trundle bed, along with a private bathroom and TV.
The Shipwatch complex has a enormous swimming pool, observation deck, and kids's play area.
Come and enjoy a memorable beach vacation here!
Pool Access: Shipwatch Villas Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Pool and Nature
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1,322
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, Private Balcony
Bedroom 3: Full Size Bunk Beds and Full Size Trundle Bed, TV, Private Bathroom
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room and Second Bedroom
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 cars, Lot and Underneath building parking
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools, only the Shipwatch pool.**
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete remodel projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Oceanside Shipwatch Villa, steps to beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. message the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.