- As low as $310/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 square feet
15 B Cannon
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This condo is ideal for a family escapade to the heart of the historic city of Charleston! Featuring a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, three TVs with cable, comfortable furnishings throughout, and a bright interior, this getaway will be your ideal home away from home.
Appreciate some of Charleston's best eateries and nightlife right around the corner! You'll be sitting only one and a half miles from the heart of the lively Charleston where countless dining options, museums, parks, breweries, and so much more await. This historic city combines southern hospitality with the fast pace of a lively city - it has something for everybody. One of the must-visit places of this city is The Battery, which was formerly the heart and soul of the city’s maritime activity and now is an unbelievably impressive promenade ideal for strolls to see pretty homes and Southern-style mansions. Book a foodie tour at Charleston Culinary Tours to experience the city’s food culture, which is another major draw for tourists and locals alike.
THINGS TO KNOW
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until December 2023. Contact Vacasa for parking details.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL007762-07-2019
City/town permit number: OP2022-03008
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like ecotours and other activities like outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the rightrental:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Charming condo with incredible location, cable TV & full kitchen has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles