- As low as $115/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
???? Parking is tough in Charleston… good thing you can leave your car and walk here!
???? Cozy spot just a min.'s walk from all kinds of fun things! Bring your favorite streaming services! Close walks for dinner & a great setup for low-key kitchen faves.
???? All within a 5min walk...coffee / dessert / TONS of great food options / Brewery / Wine & Cheese and SO MUCH MORE! There are some really cool things to do in Charleston — feel complimentary to ask for recommendations!!
???? A detached studio! Private, away from the main home & all to yourself!
???? We have parking available on-site!
☕️ Single serve coffee maker & coffee pods included for you to appreciate! ???? Mitsubishi heating and cooling unit for your absolute comfort! ???? Table & 2 stools tucked neatly against the wall & out of the way, and painless to pull out to share a meal! Also doubles as a very usable workspace. Super peaceful and always the ideal temperature after a long day of exploring. ????.
About the Area
This apartment is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Caw Caw Interpretive Center and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park, while Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- To get the most suitable rental for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Charming Charleston StudioOne has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Citadel - 2.1 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.1 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.3 miles
- City Marina - 2.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.1 miles
- Marion Square - 3.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 3.2 miles