- As low as $321/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 984 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 984 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
BR 1: 1 Queen, BR 2: 1 Queen, BR 3: 2 Twin & Trundle Bed, Sleeper couch in living room; Sleeps 8, House, Near Beach, Pool Access
Charming Beach Cottage. Designer Furnished with rich hard wood floors. Sizable Kitchen with Screened Porch overlooking the Pelican Bay Lagoon. Soaring Vaulted Ceilings in Living Room. Ample parking for 4 cars. Extensive LCD TVs in Living Room and bedrooms.
1800 sq ft with 3 huge bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The first floor features a master suite with an en suite bathroom. Second Floor offers a two great bedrooms with en suite baths and private balconies. Kids room with private bath offers a Daybed with a Twin trundle and a Twin bed.
This home is located in alluring Wild Dunes, just a short distance to the beach and Pelican Bay neighborhood Pool. Heated Outdoor Shower also on garage level.
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, completely equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local phone service.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
PLEASE NOTE: Non Smoking Property. No Animals allowed. This property does not have an elevator. This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. Minimum nights may vary for off season and some holidays require full week bookings. Please reach out for more details. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located near the beach, this cottage is in Pelican Bay, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Cinebarre Mount Pleasant and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. USS Yorktown and Children's Museum of the Lowcountry are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best vacation home experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Charming Beach Cottage with Lagoon views in Wild Dunes - Close to Complex Pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Charming Beach Cottage with Lagoon views in Wild Dunes - Close to Complex Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: