- As low as $1,345/Night
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 20
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4900 sq ft (455 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 20
- 8 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4900 square feet
Indulge in the ultimate luxury beach vacation at this striking 8-bedroom, 7-bathroom beach home. This home is the epitome of luxury, featuring everything you could want in a high-end vacation rental. It has been lovingly refreshed by the owner and is packed with amenities to make your stay memorable. With a location just four homes away from the beach on the elegant Isle of Palms, you'll have fast and simple access to the ocean, while also appreciating a peaceful and uncrowded beach experience thanks to the minimal public parking close by.
After a day of basking in the sun and exploring the beach, getaway to one of the luxuriously appointed bedrooms, each with plush linens, high-end finishes, and state-of-the-art amenities.
Bedroom #1, 1st Floor - King Bed, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #2, 1st Floor - Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #3, 1st Floor - Queen Bed, Shared Jack N' Jill Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #4, 1st Floor - Queen Bed, Shared Jack N' Jill Bathroom (tub/shower combination)
Bedroom #5, 1st Floor - Master King Bed, Private Bathroom (broad walk-in shower)
Bedroom #6, 2nd Floor - Full Bunk Beds, Private Bathroom (standing shower)
Bedroom #7, 2nd Floor - Queen Bed, Private Bathroom (standing shower)
Bedroom #8, 2nd Floor - Queen Bed, Private Bathroom (standing shower)
The amenities this home provides are second-to-none. All bedrooms include TVs, with one T.V. even being 85 inches with media chairs for theater-like enjoyment! Outside, you'll find your very own getaway, including a private pool, ideal for a invigorating dip on a hot summer day. For golf enthusiasts, there's a huge putting and chipping green that will take your game to the next level. With over 1000 square feet of porch space, guests can savor the coastal weather. Unwind and rejuvenate in the infrared sauna or take advantage of the elliptical trainer available for guest use. And for your utmost convenience, an elevator has been installed, providing painless access to all areas of the home. To enhance safety & cleanliness, the owner has installed a water filtration system as well as wood & tile (no carpet) throughout the entire home. Guests can also rest assured that their environmentally conscious efforts are valued, as the property features an EV charger in the garage and is powered by solar energy.
We also have two golf carts available for rent, so you can comfortably discover the area and take in all the incredible eateries, shopping, nightlife, and other attractions that are just a quick drive away. And if you want to experience the historic appeal and acclaimed shopping or cuisine of Downtown Charleston, it's just a pleasant 25 min. drive.
Don't miss the opportunity to experience luxury beach living at this opulent vacation rental. Book your stay today and savor the unparalleled luxury, style, and exclusivity of this impressive property!
Pool Access: Private Pool, Can be heated for a fee of $125/day (3 day minimum), or $800/week
Golf Cart: Yes, the owner has two 4-seater golf carts for $550/week each or $125/day (must rent for full duration of your stay)
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Less than One Block
Animals Accepted: Modest Family Pets Considered, MUST get approval and there is a $125 nonrefundable pet fee
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square Feet: 5,000 (est)
Internet Access: High-Speed WiFi
Parking: 6 Vehicles
Garage Access: Yes
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Outdoor shower: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes in Laundry Room on First Floor
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Vacation Rental By Owner# 3399316
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to savor your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. Please do not exceed max. occupancy, and be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, enchanting home for all future renters.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Charleston area rental home booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest rental within budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Spacious 8 BEDROOM IOP Home with Private Covered POOL! Walkway to Beach! has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is optimal for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.