- As low as $371/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 650 sq ft (60 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 650 square feet
563 King A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With a bright and cavernous interior featuring gorgeous floors, a enormous TV, comfortable furnishings, and tons of natural light, this alluring Charleston home has all the amenities you've been waiting to find! Stretch out on the opulent couch to watch your favorite DVD movies on the TV while a hot and savory soup simmers away in the full kitchen. You'll have all the stainless steel appliances and gadgets you need to prepare up a feast, and the granite countertops provide plenty of workspace for your next culinary adventure. Put on a good pair of walking shoes, because you'll have tons of stores, eateries, museums, and art galleries right at your fingertips when you discover the handsome downtown area of Charleston!
Be sure to visit some of the striking art galleries close by. You'll find S. Cato Int'l Investment Gallery, Gallery Cornelia, the African American Gallery, and Tom Potocki Fine Arts just walking distance from your front door. Afterward, grab a bite to eat at one of the amazing local eateries. The bars on King Street are known for their fun ambiance, delicious food and tasty drinks in a handsome, historic location. Please be aware noise levels may be elevated in the evenings.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until May 2024. Contact the property manager for parking details.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
The license # for this rental is: BL007762-07-2017.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL015355-03-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best rental within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning and choosing the bestrental:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Amazing suite on lively King Street with expansive deck - walkable locale has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many issues.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles