- As low as $201/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Streaming services
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2277 sq ft (212 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2277 square feet
Terns Nest 1561
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to the appealing area of Charleston where this home with a gorgeous river view awaits. Build the ideal vacation by touring the area and discovering memorable attractions like the Folly Beach Graffiti Boat, Fort Lamar Heritage Preserve, Flipper Finders Boat & Sea Kayak Tours, and Sea Breeze Charters, all within a 5-miles radius. Terrific local eateries and fantastic shopping await downtown as well.
Upon entry, you'll be met with a bright interior and a comfortable ambiance throughout the well-appointed living space. Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furnishings, streaming your favorite movies on the enormous TV, or curling up with a good book by the fireplace. Serve brunch or sip your drink of choice on the gorgeous deck, ideal for sunsets and sea breezes. Hobby chefs will adore preparing huge meals and on-the-go snacks in the sophisticated kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances, a floating island breakfast bar, a 180-degree window view, and a formal dining table. Cozy beds in cavernous bedrooms ensure that everybody will receive a restful nighttime's sleep from the day's adventures.
Find the epitome of comfort in the elegant main bedroom, which features a TV for private viewing, a sitting area, and a private entrance to the deck. The en suite bathroom is outfitted with a dual-sink vanity and an upsized walk-in shower for the ultimate relaxation. Make memories that'll last a lifetime when you spend your hideaway in splendid South Carolina.
THINGS TO KNOW
To use streaming services, guests must log in with their own credentials.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Security camera details: Ring doorbell.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Fort Lamar Historic Preserve and Charleston Museum. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly riverfront home with fireplace, balcony, dock, & washer/dryer has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you simply love, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.