- As low as $200/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 per room
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1332 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1332 square feet
No smoke: $250 Penalty❌
BRIGHT COMFY HOME WITH PLAY BOARDS (Ping Pong, Foosball, Air Hockey, Dart Board).
The home is set up to be able to host up to 8 people. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Every bedroom has a queen bed. There is also a couch bed.
We carry all items you would need from a entirely supplied kitchen.
The home has a laundry area with a washer and a dryer.
Only 12mins from Charleston International Airport, 16mins from Charleston Downtown…
Delicious food and different kitchens near around.
Additionally we do have a ring camera that
records sound upon motion.
The entire home is available for our guests except for closet in the living room and modest pantry in the hall.
We provide guests with the code to the keypad on the front door to have simple access to home.
Free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary Netflix
The home is also pet friendly with $100 non-returnable fee per trip.
Guests will be charged $250 PENALTY if they smoke at home/garage or make the event(event).
In case of damage to any item in the home you will be charged the market price of this item.
Please clean up after your pet poops around the home. If you don’t, you will be charged $100 penalty. Not allowed to poop at home!
You may hear airplane and train sound!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in North Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and H.L. Hunley Submarine. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark if you're traveling with kids.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 3 per room
Our top Charleston vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To find the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. BRIGHT DREAM HOME NEAR AIRPORT AND CHARLESTON DOWNTOWN has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
During your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.7 miles
Ready to book BRIGHT DREAM HOME NEAR AIRPORT AND CHARLESTON DOWNTOWN?Book Online Get Information Call: