- As low as $145/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1332 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1332 square feet
No smoke: $250 Penalty❌
BRIGHT COMFY HOME WITH PLAY BOARDS (Ping Pong, Foosball, Air Hockey, Dart Board).
The home is set up to be able to host up to 8 people. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Every bedroom has a queen bed. There is also a couch bed.
We carry all items you would need from a completely outfitted kitchen.
The home has a laundry area with a washer and a dryer.
Only 12mins from Charleston International Airport, 16mins from Charleston Downtown…
Delicious food and different kitchens near around.
Additionally we do have a ring camera that
records sound upon motion.
The entire home is available for our guests except for closet in the living room and modest pantry in the hall.
We provide guests with the code to the keypad on the front door to have painless access to home.
Free parking, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary Netflix
The home is also pet friendly with $100 non-returnable fee per trip.
Guests will be charged $250 PENALTY if they smoke at home/garage or make the event(event).
In case of damage to any item in the home you will be charged the market price of this item.
Please clean up after your pet poops around the home. If you don’t, you will be charged $100 penalty. Not allowed to poop at home!
You may hear airplane and train sound!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in North Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include H.L. Hunley Submarine and Whirlin' Waters Adventure Waterpark. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Frankie's Fun Park if you're traveling with kids.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 3 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Get the best value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- To start, have your family decide on vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. BRIGHT DREAM HOME NEAR AIRPORT AND CHARLESTON DOWNTOWN has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If not, email the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your family.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.7 miles