- As low as $329/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing we cannot guarantee that there will be an 'Upgrade' to your unit due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. City public parking phone: (843) 805-3232. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Construction ***
Lodge Alley Inn will be undergoing an interior remodel on all studio units, four two bedroom townhomes, and three courtyard 1br lofts. The courtyard 1br loft renovation will also include removal of spiral staircases and construction of new. Renovation will start roughly 1/2/2022 and end roughly 3/20/2022.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Patriots Point and Old Slave Mart Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a Charleston area rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 1 Bedroom?Book Online Get Information Call: