About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, grandiose and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Please note by purchasing this listing we cannot guarantee that there will be an 'Upgrade' to your unit due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Valet Parking (Off-site): Cost: $26 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $35 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Self-Parking: City public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day (no moving) or metered street parking. For more information including handicap parking information, please click here.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Construction ***
Lodge Alley Inn will be undergoing an interior remodel on all studio units, four two bedroom townhomes, and three courtyard 1br lofts. The courtyard 1br loft renovation will also include removal of spiral staircases and construction of new. Renovation will start roughly 1/2/2022 and end roughly 3/20/2022.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is included. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Sticking to your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Lodge Alley Inn™ - 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles