- As low as $862/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Sleeps 2
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
Live like a local in this show-stopping one bedroom, one bath apartment located in downtown Charleston. Housed in an historic home dating to 1851, every detail of the rental was completely refreshed in 2017 to feature antique heart pine floor, tongue and groove walls, European hardware dating to the original period of the home, a entirely bespoke kitchen, brand new washer and dryer, and more.
The floorplan is an open concept living room and eat-in kitchen on one end and the one bedroom on the opposite end. The living room and kitchen look out on Cannon street, one of Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood’s most vibrant streets, home to many trendy stores and eateries all just steps from the rental.
The chef-ready bespoke kitchen features high-end kitchen appliances that make it convenient to whip up any meal – although with so many great eateries within blocks of the rental, it may be hard to resist going out for meals. Off of this living room/kitchen area is a classic Charleston porch, offering guests an outdoor area to visit and people watch.
The bedroom features a comfortable queen bed with plush linens.
The rental is located on the second floor (spiral staircase!) of the home and is one of three units we offer within the home. Please inquire if interested in booking more than one rental and we’d be happy to try to accommodate bigger events throughout our other units. One onsite parking spot is available for the rental – with room to park one more car across the street in a parking lot we lease.
Absolutely no events or late-nighttime noise will be tolerated.
City of Charleston business license # BL008268-09-2017.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home booking tips:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Booking in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Suite - Renovated 1850s Antebellum-style Mansion in Downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is often available online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area attraction you crave, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
Have a great stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas upon check in. text the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Suite - Renovated 1850s Antebellum-style Mansion in Downtown?Book Online Get Information Call: