- As low as $310/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1466 sq ft (136 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1466 square feet
Looking for an simple hideaway? Come relax & relax on the lounge couch on our screened porch and spend the day watching the dolphins, sailboats, birds & kayakers on the Folly River! Serenity is a charmingly decorated two bedroom condo with palmetto tree-lined river vistas of the Folly River from the living room, master bedroom and the huge screened porch. Guests of this alluring home are invited to savor the Mariner's Cay community pool, tennis courts, pavilion with picnic tables and crabbing dock. Take a walk across the bridge and you are right on Folly Beach's Center Street commercial district and 1/2 mile from the Atlantic Ocean beach!
Folly Beach License #LIC005995
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR SERENITY (sleeps 6):
- King bed
- Nighttime stands with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Recently modernized en suite bathroom with tiled, walk-in shower
- Vistas of Folly River
- Access to Screened Porch
- King bed
- Nighttime stand with reading lamps
- Ceiling fan
An electronic, queen-sized inflatable air bed is available.
- Totally-equipped kitchen with range, refrigerator, coffee maker, dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal & more!
- Indoor & outdoor dining tables that each seat 4-6 people
- Stunning vistas of the Folly River from the sizable screened porch & living room
- Electric BBQ grille and huge lounge couch on the screened porch
- Community pool with deck chairs, outdoor shower & private bathrooms (Pool closes each year from September through April - we do not control the dates or hours of operation)
- Community tennis courts & crabbing/fishing dock
- Free WIFI
- Intelligent TV in the living room
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- No family pets!
COMMUNITY POOL IS EXPECTED TO OPEN FOR GUESTS APRIL 1ST. SUBJECT TO MAINTENANCE AND OTHER CLOSURES.
Ideal for those attending Charleston Weddings, College of Charleston or Citadel orientation or graduation, or just a fun week in the # 1 city in the world!
Guests enter Serenity by walking up the exterior stairs from the parking lot to the first floor condo. Once you enter the home, you will find a enormous, well-outfitted kitchen; a dining area that comfortably seats 4 people; and a living room double-door access to the screened porch. The bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the other side of the kitchen & living room areas. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 2 cars is included in the rental rate.
Just 15 miles from downtown Charleston, Folly Beach is its own universe - with its own sense of time, enjoyment, and a laid back, friendly energy that has earned it the lifelong affection of locals and visitors alike. Its wide beaches, solid surfing, eclectic neighborhoods, and community of locally-owned eateries and stores make it the ideal place in which to revel, relax, and reconnect.
- For TV apps personal subscription required.
Tenant must be 25 years old. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. You may not exceed the max. occupancy at any time — day or nighttime. These are causes for eviction with no refund, and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a residential home -- please be respectful of our neighbors.
Guests staying at all ITrip Charleston managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity pack, starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up wipes, paper towel, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher & laundry detergent tabs.
* All beds ready made with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
# WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGS LIST #
About the Area
This condo is located in Folly Beach. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Harbor View Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book the bestrental home:
- First, have your family choose dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Relax in our Screened Porch at this Riverside Condo! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect your property!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 0.6 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 1.6 miles
Ready to book Relax in our Screened Porch at this Riverside Condo!?Book Online Get Information Call: