- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This impressive boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 588 square feet, this One-Bedroom Deluxe features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Posh King 583, 1 Bedroom Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If not, email the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. message the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles