- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 588 sq ft (55 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 588 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately 588 square feet, this One-Bedroom Deluxe features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To get the best rental home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your family agree to date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Posh King 583, 1 Bedroom Deluxe has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles