- As low as $157/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this rental. A few of our favorites include The Rarebit, The Ordinary, Five Loaves, Sugar bakeshop, plus many more! Unwind on the private porch with a glass of wine and experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Equipped with 2 off-street parking spaces!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02609
Two bedrooms, one with a King size bed and one with a full size bed. The bedroom with the full size bed is smaller but does have space for bags & has closet space.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, range, dinnerware, and basic cooks tools. There is no dishwasher.
There is a modest bar with three barstools but no formal dining area.
The historic floors are very unique! The bricks were used from the original structure that existed back in the 1800s. Pretty cool that a little piece of Charleston history is right beneath our feet!
AirBNB is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from AirBNB that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use AirBNB when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private apartment with a separate entrance. Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Brown's Court Bakery before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide TWO (2) off-street parking spaces. We suggest bringing an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 2 off-street parking spaces are supplied at no additional cost
• Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• No Smoking
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02609
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental property booking tips and tricks:
Get the most from your budget:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Charleston. To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Unique & Charming 2 Bedroom, One Block to King St! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles