- As low as $157/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 600 sq ft (55.7 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 square feet
Just one block away from upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Appreciate some of Charleston's best local dining all within one block of this rental. A few of our favorites include The Rarebit, The Ordinary, Island Provisions, Sugar bakeshop, plus many more! Unwind on the private porch with a glass of wine and experience Charleston's southern hospitality. Equipped with 2 off-street parking spaces!
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02609
Two bedrooms, one with a King size bed and one with a full size bed. The bedroom with the full size bed is smaller but does has closet space.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, range, dinnerware, and basic cooks tools. There is no dishwasher.
There is a modest bar with three barstools but no formal dining area.
The historic floors are very unique! The bricks were used from the original structure that existed back in the 1800s. Pretty cool that a little piece of Charleston history is right beneath our feet!
Vrbo is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover their surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an simple to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vrbo that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vrbo when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
This is a private apartment with a separate entrance. Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Island Provisions or Babas before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chez Nous, Chubby Fish, Bistronomy by Nico, and Vern's. Come experience all that our striking city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city! Uber is widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide TWO (2) off-street parking spaces. We suggest bringing an economy size car to help with getting around Charleston's narrow downtown streets.
Other Things to Note:
• Please note our strict cancellation policy
• Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
• Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
• 2 off-street parking spaces are supplied at no additional cost
• Tesla and EV charger located close by for guest use
• No Smoking
• Please note that the floors are the original bricks. Not recommended for guests with mobility issues.
City of Charleston Certificate of Operation OP2022-02609
Interaction with Guests:
We are onsite and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Motor boating, sailing, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Charleston area rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Unique & Charming 2 Bedroom, One Block to King St! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles