- As low as $1,080/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the bay
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
City of Charleston Permit # 04143
Your Gateway to Charleston's Charm
Palm House has 5 Queen Beds in a GOOPy home located in Downtown Charleston. Three blocks to King Street- a fast walk to acclaimed eateries and sights- yet located away from the busy streets: Welcome to Palm House Charleston.
A Goopy inspired getaway with Private Porches, Outdoor Patio and Parking. Palm House offers 5 Queen beds with white bed linens, bathrooms with white towels, organic shampoo and conditioner, entirely equipped kitchen including Le Creuset cookware, striking native plant garden, all in a walkable and friendly neighborhood in the heart of downtown Charleston.
Palm House is walkable to eateries, local spots, stores, dog-friendly parks, and classic examples of historic Charleston architecture. Some favorite local spots to discover during your time at Palm House include The Ordinary on King Street (best in seafood), Fuel Cantina (quirky and FUN), Hall's Chophouse (the best steak and lively scene), The Darling Oyster Bar, and Babas on Cannon and Brown's Court Bakery (striking breakfast goodies).
Appreciate outside on patio, morning coffee on porches.
One important feature to note is Palm House accommodates all guests in ONE House. It is not divided into multiple units and there are not neighboring Vrbos.
Living room doors open directly onto patio offering outdoor seating and additional space as well.
Parking is located onsite on a private driveway and within steps to the front door.
3 nighttime minimum for weekend reservations.
Total of 5 Queen Beds-
Bedroom #1: Queen bed.
Bedroom #2: Queen bed.
Bedroom #3: Queen bed.
Bedroom #4: Two Queen beds.
Parking for 3 cars onsite private driveway.
City of Charleston Business Licensed
City of Charleston Permit# 04143
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, sailing, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose and book the best Charleston area rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Welcome to Palm House- A goop-y Home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles