- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyRight in the hustle and bustle of Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms, this oceanfront home is the ideal spot! 58 Grandiose Pavilion is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home right in the heart of Wild Dunes and just steps to the Atlantic Sea.
With a classic beach style, the home welcomes you with it’s simple design and family-helpful living space. The living room has immaculate oceanfront vistas and comprehensive windows to offer in the direct sunlight. There is plenty of space for everybody to gather around to converse or watch TV. Step out onto the back porch and relax on the outdoor furnishings while taking in the cute beach vistas. The open concept floor plan also opens into the dining with seating available for 8, and the entirely-supplied kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious meal!
The only bedroom available on the first floor has a queen size bed and private bathroom.
Head upstairs to the remaining three bedrooms. Down the hall to the left is another queen room with a private bathroom. The middle room has two twin beds and a private bathroom. And lastly the master bedroom sports a king size bed, double closet space and a private bathroom. It also has a private balcony with just as impressive beach vistas.
If you are looking for a home right in the heart of the resort, this is it. We’d appreciate to have you come stay at 58 Splendid Pavilion!
**Wild Dunes Resort is expanding! With the construction of the new hotel, there may be some distant construction noise audible from this unit during normal work hours. It shouldn't impact your ability to relax and adore the beach and resort luxuries, but we just wanted to make you aware.**
Pool Access: Splendid Pavilion Community Pool All Day, Plus SportsCard Access
Beach Distance: 1 Minute Walk
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Two Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 4,310
Bedroom 1: Queen, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Balcony
Internet Access: Free WiFi
Parking: 2-3 cars in driveway and under home
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Thoroughly Equipped
Sports Card: Yes
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**This homeowner also owns 64 and 101 Substantial Pavilion. Please contact us about multi-home discounts if you are interested in renting 2 of these units for your stay!**
This unit also has a Wild Dunes SportsCard. This is a club membership to be able to access the Wild Dunes Resort niceties. With this pass, there is access to 4 community pools and the resort exercise center. You must pick up your SportsCard at the Sand and Sea Salon on the Village Plaza (hotel area of the resort).
-Splendid Pavilion Pool access ALL DAY (No Charge)
- Swim Center Pool access ALL DAY; heated pool (No Charge)
- Access to Palm Cove and Boardwalk Inn pools starting at 4PM (No Charge) [Palm Cove is currently closed due to new hotel renovations]
- Access to Resort Exercise Center on the Village Plaza ($15 per person/per day, $40 for 3 day pass, $50 for 5 day pass)
- Discount Tennis Court Units after 12pm ($20/per court, per hour)
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and rental houses supply Charleston area area vacation discount guides which include coupons, either offered individually by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the very same wonderful attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds of people? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific travelers, whether it is oceanside rentals with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. You'll receive the most value from a rental which most closely satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their clients the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Many people are surprised to discover just how many vacation rentals are located in Charleston area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to fit their Charleston area gang, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Charleston area are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners because they manage the internet marketing and operations..
We have constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "INQUIRE ABOUT DISCOUNTED RATES FROM NOW UNTIL THANKSGIVING! OCEANFRONT!", read through our short list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Like many popular vacation spots, In Charleston area the best rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental home..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Agreement can be tough among relatives, but once this challenging part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Many vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Determine the price for your desired stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a pricey rental. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
What home features is your family looking for? Are you looking for a rental with patio kitchen? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental home charge? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Do members of your party have specialized needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your pets. Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Besides offering distinctive rental properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Read the Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental Property
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find damage, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager right away. This will prevent disagreements during checkout.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many problems.
- Be considerate of the local community. Often, adjacent households are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental should be in good condition. Sinks stuffed with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be taken care of before leaving.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental web sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing ratings. If anything was wrong and they did not correct it in a acceptable manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to return next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If not, you have gained valuable experience that will help with the next search.