- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 square feet
May 2022 Updates: Freshly painted (walls, baseboards, ceilings, doors, etc!), New Fridge, & New Microwave!
Are you thinking about an escape to the captivating shores of Isle of Palms? This adorable 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Sea Cabin condo is the ideal size for a solo trip, modest family vacation, or charming weekend away. With perks like an oceanfront balcony and impressive ocean peeks, it's a great option as a comfortable homebase for exploring the rest of the island and doesn't sacrifice on comfort or amenities. If you're ready to embark on your Isle of Palms hideaway, make sure to check out this steal of a property!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
● The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
● Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
● All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a completely functional kitchen!
● 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
● Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
● Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load!
● Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
● The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
● No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
● No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is included prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
● This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
This condo is on the first floor in Building A and features beautiful touches like wood floor and granite countertops. It's a great size for a couple or modest family and has a living and kitchen area with plenty of seating space along with an intimate feel. The kitchen is entirely equipped, giving you the chance to make your own picnics to appreciate on the beach, or happy hour treats to indulge in on the patio with the ocean in the distance. Additional seating at the countertop gives another place to settle in for a bite to eat and can double as a convenient workspace if you need to work from home.
The living room area is in the same space as the kitchen, giving you the flexibility of flipping on the TV as you prepare or prepare breakfast for the morning. Sink into the comfortable couch when you feel like taking a break from adventuring around the isle or grab a drink from the kitchen while you use the complimentary Wi-Fi to catch up with your friends back home. There's a four-seater dining set, so you can take your meals inside if you wish, but the patio also offers an outside dining set and the promise of a enchanting ocean breeze.
As a additional for families, there are two twin beds constructed into the hallway, giving the kids a fun place to cozy up to sleep or to use as additional storage, while the bedroom offers up a queen-sized bed and has its own TV. If you happen to need additional space, this property also has a queen-size pull-out couch bed. The property offers cable on the TVs, and has access to community amenities such as a community pool (not heated), coin laundry facilities, and a private fishing pier! This property is the ideal compact size for your vacation, without sacrificing on all the amenities you'd expect a beachfront home to have!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, exceptional dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a queen couch bed in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of 2 modest twin sized beds constructed-in to the wall - ideal for a modest kid!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Motor boating and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- First, have your family decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront 1st Floor Condo with Community Pool & Fishing Pier! Central Location in the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.