- As low as $186/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Table tennis table
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2600 sq ft (242 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located just north of Charleston, this Carolina home is entirely equipped and ready to welcome groups for fun in the sun. Whether you're interested in the rich history the city has to offer, or you're traveling for the beaches and surf, this 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental is sure to fit the bill. Opt for a beach day at Folly Beach, or make a splash in the private pool. In the evenings, create a masterpiece from the full kitchen and challenge the kids to a game of darts on the screened-in deck.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Free WiFi | Pet Friendly w/ Fee | 2,600 Sq Ft
Bring the kids for a calming and fun-filled family vacation in Charleston!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin Bed, Sleeper Couch
KITCHEN: Totally equipped, stainless steel appliances, double-oven, wine refrigerator, refrigerator w/ ice maker, Keurig coffee maker, dishware & flatware, spices
OUTDOOR LIVING: Screened-in deck w/ seating, games, gas grille, fire pit, yard space
INDOOR LIVING: Intelligent TV, fireplace, dining table, ceiling fans, wood floors, modern finishings, en-suite bathroom
GENERAL: Washer & dryer, towels, linens, complimentary toiletries, central air conditioning/heat, keyless entry
FAQ: 2 security camera(s) (facing out), pet fee (paid pre-trip), access only by stairs
PARKING: Driveway (4 cars)
-- THE LOCATION --
DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON (~11 miles): The Charleston Museum, Historic Charleston City Market, Ghost City Tours, Gibbes Museum of Art, Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, French Quarter, Rainbow Row, South Carolina Aquarium, Palmetto Carriage Works
HISTORIC/MEMORIAL SITES: Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site (7.4 miles), The Battery (11.4 miles), The Calhoun Mansion (11.4 miles), Fort Sumter National Monument (11.7 miles), H.L. Hunley Submarine (11.8 miles), Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (14.6 miles), Patriots Point (16.6 miles)
SPORTS: Charleston Area Convention Center (8.9 miles), North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center (8.9 miles), Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium (10.2 miles), Charleston RiverDogs (10.4 miles)
ON THE COAST: Folly Beach (18.6 miles), Kiawah Island (25.4 miles), Sullivan's Island (26.5 miles), Isle of Palms Beach (31.6 miles)
AIRPORT: Charleston International Airport (9.9 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it painless to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with a $200 fee (+ costs & taxes, 1 max)
- No events, events, or sizable gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras. Camera 1 faces towards the driveway and camera 2 is a Ring doorbell. The cameras are outward facing and do not look into interior spaces.
- NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Drayton Hall and Magnolia Plantation and Gardens are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Make a plan and choose the best Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your group decide on dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. NEW! Charleston Family Home w/ Private Pool & Deck has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 2.9 miles