- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 944 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Savor your stay here at this beautiful boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Majestic King 583, 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If not, contact the host before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Record any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles