- As low as $803/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 944 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Appreciate your stay here at this impressive boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the right Charleston area vacation home:
- To start, have your family choose a vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Majestic King 583, 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles