- As low as $746/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2400 square feet
This high-end apartment with an epic rooftop offers a ideal blend of comfort and luxury, oozing Southern appeal in an unbeatable location! Located in the heart of historic Charleston along the vibrant King Street, you’ll be at the center of the action with trendy eateries, stores, and gorgeous architecture at your doorstep.
King Street - Downstairs
Nathaniel Russel House - 5 Min Drive
Joe Riley Waterfront Park - 6 Min Drive
Create Lasting Memories In Charleston With Us & Learn More Below
NCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
High-Speed Internet WIFI
Free Keurig Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
★★ ACTIVITIES/ATTRACTIONS ★★
The penthouse apartment sits along King Street, which happens to be the most vibrant and distinctive downtown in America. King Street is a ideal blend of local, regional, and national stores that remains the place to be for retailers of all types. Other local attractions sit just a short drive away, making this the ideal spot for all your Charleston adventures. Here are a few options close to home:
- Private Historic Mansion Tour - Feel the grandeur and elegance of Charleston's historic mansions with an exclusive private tour. Knowledgeable guides will take you through the attractively preserved homes, offering insights into the city's rich history and architectural marvels.
- Exclusive Shopping on King Street - King Street is known for its fresh stores and luxury shopping options. Explore a curated selection of high-end fashion, designer jewelry, art galleries, and alluring antiques.
- Private Gourmet Dining Feel - Savor Charleston's acclaimed culinary scene with a private dining experience curated for you by a top chef. Appreciate a personalized menu with locally sourced ingredients in an intimate setting.
- High-End Golfing - Feel world-class golfing at one of Charleston's golf courses, known for their impeccable fairways and challenging layouts.
All these activities and more are within your reach when you book with us!
★☆ Book Today & Let Us Take Care Of You In Charleston! ☆★
• GENERAL: Guests can savor private access to the entire home.
• PARKING: There is a parking garage located one block away from the penthouse.
• WORK FROM HOME: There is complimentary, high-speed WiFi available throughout the home.
• FAMILY PETS: We have a no-pet policy due to allergies. Thank you for understanding.
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions - we look forward to hosting you!
• Simple self-check-in is available via the lockbox on the front door.
• If you are traveling with a bigger group, or looking for a more budget-friendly stay, we own an additional property in the same building. Please inquire for more details.
• The property is up one flight of stairs located in the heart of downtown and above a restaurant. Noise may be heard at times.
☆☆ HIGHLIGHTS ☆☆
• 3 cavernous bedrooms w/ king-sized beds
• 2 full bathrooms + 1 half bath
• Gourmet kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances
• Free coffee
• Sizable living room w/ flat-screen TV
• Private rooftop terrace overlooking historic downtown Charleston
• High-speed wifi
• Incredible location along the famed King Street
• Painless access to great stores, local eateries + trendy attractions
• Washer + dryer
Eager to Read More?
Here Are A Few Kind Words From Our Previous Guests:
“Amazing stay! Charming home and massive private patio. Joyner was beyond helpful and always fast to respond with any questions we had. Highly highly recommend!” - Anna
“This place is handsome and roomy, just like the photos. It was super clean and comfortable. The location on King Street is very convenient, there is so much to see and do within walking distance.” - Inga
“This is a magnificent property and super convenient to everything in the downtown area. Our family stayed here for our son's wedding and it was really enchanting. A very spacious, well-appointed property. You cannot go wrong with this property!” - Byron
★★ BEDROOMS ★★
Three spacious bedrooms provide a calming ambiance to help ensure a restful nighttime's sleep. Each room is furnished with a comfortable king-sized bed and features handsome wood floors, plenty of natural light, pretty decor, and plush linens.
• Bedroom 1 (second floor): Primary suite, gas fireplace, direct access to a private porch, and ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2 (second floor): Ceiling fan, full-length mirror, gas fireplace, and direct access to a private rooftop
• Bedroom 3 (first floor): Closet, ensuite bathroom
- Flat-screen TV w/ DirectTV in the primary and 1st floor bedrooms.
- Inflatable floor bed available upon request
★★ BATHROOMS ★★
The penthouse features freshly-modernized bathrooms with sleek granite finishes. There is one full bathroom on each level, plus a half bath on the second level for your convenience. All of the bathrooms are shining clean and carefully decorated to provide a relaxing space to freshen up.
• Bathroom 1 (second floor): Ensuite bath to first bedroom w/ a huge walk-in shower and a separate soaking tub
• Bathroom 2 (main level): Full bathroom accessible from bedroom 3 and common areas w/ dual sinks and a enormous walk-in shower
• Bathroom 3 (second level): Half bath
- Essential toiletries supplied (including hotel-quality shampoo, conditioner, and body wash)
- Hair dryer
- Fresh towels
- Laundry room w/ complimentary detergent pods
★★ KITCHEN & DINING ★★
The gourmet chef’s kitchen is the centerpiece of this striking apartment. Savor sleek granite countertops, modern appliances, and all the basic cookware needed to prepare everything from basic snacks to huge meals. Of course, if you don’t feel like cooking, all of Charleston’s trendy eateries are just steps from your front door!
- Totally-supplied kitchen w/ modern appliances
- Free coffee
- Basic cookware + dinnerware
- Dining table and island seating for 7
★★ LIVING ROOM ★★
The sizable living room is the ideal place for large groups to hang out after a busy day of exploring Charleston. An upsized sectional couch provides plenty of space, and the flat-screen TV is equipped with DirecTV and a DVD player for fun movie nights at home.
- Flat-screen TV w/ DirecTV + DVD player
- Giant sectional couch
★★ OUTDOOR SPACE ★★
This unique property has a private rooftop deck that provides a beautiful outdoor space to hang out and appreciate each other’s company. The deck overlooks fashionable King Street and has multiple lounge areas for sipping morning coffee or indulging in evening drinks.
- Exclusive access to the private rooftop deck
- Multiple seating areas around the deck
- Vistas overlooking historic downtown Charleston
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. St. Mary's Roman Catholic Church and Joseph Manigault House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath With Amazing Views And A Superb Location has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your group.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles