About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Freshly modernized and elegantly decorated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath Penthouse apartment on King Street. Located directly above all of the best shopping and dining Charleston has to offer. This roomy apartment offers all of the comfort and luxury you could ever want with a location that you simply cannot beat. Each of the 3 bedrooms are outfitted with king size beds and TVs with DirectTV and DVD capabilities. Delightfully refreshed granite bathrooms and enormous kitchen great for cooking and entertaining. Also included are 3 gas fireplaces, heated bathroom floors, a huge sectional couch, and inflatable bed upon request. The sizable private rooftop terrace overlooking historic King St is an experience in itself! Whether you are looking to relax or entertain, this apartment is the ideal Charleston experience! For bigger events, please check out our neighbor unit! Vacation Rental By Owner#2875845
*Private Roof top Deck
*3 Gas Fireplaces
Please note this property is not set up to be an “event space.”
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Gaillard Center and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Unitarian Church and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. With jet skiing, kayaking, and scuba diving nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Luxury Penthouse Charleston Downtown Property with Private Roofdeck on King St! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you crave, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles