- As low as $802/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 944 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Savor your stay here at this handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area vacation rental booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To get the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Charleston area attractions and restaurants.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Begin by choosing a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. King 583, Charleston, 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If not, call the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. text the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles