- As low as $120/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Property does not allow children
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Third floor Furnished Condo with private outdoor patio to appreciate the Charleston Skyline and Lake Alberta Sottile vistas. This unit has been completely refreshed. Dreamy design with high end finishes throughout the apartment. High and coffered ceilings, wood floors, gorgeous furnishing and decoration. Bathroom with bespoke tile, walk in shower, beautiful cabinets and mirror. Kitchen with quartz counters, modren hardware, and stainless steel appliances. Extensive bedroom with one queen size bed.
5 min. walk to Downtown Medical District. 15 min walk to top rated eateries and bars in the city.
Family Animals are PROHIBITED. This unit has AC, internet and 2 bicycles that can be used during your stay.
Minimum lease is 20 days, starting on August 15th, Max. lease is 30 days until September 14th.
Additionally, Ashley House building offers: parking space, secure entry, 24 hour management onsite, community laundry available on ground floor, bicycle storage.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Book your rental property in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking yourvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Cozy Lake View Condo has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you simply love, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- City Marina - 0.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.1 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.0 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 1.0 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 1.1 miles