- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 990 sq ft (92 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 990 square feet
GUEST NOTE and DISCLAIMER:
Unfortunately, this apartment is now available for 30 day rental minimums only....
This apartment is located on a busy street, in the center of town, adjacent a sizable college campus... The noise can be considerable at times, especially in the overnight hours and early mornings.. Please consider this BEFORE booking as there is nothing we can do about this once you arrive.
This first floor condo is located one block from historic Upper King shopping and dining district, and one block from CofC. Recently remodeled, the condo is bight and very comfortable for one or two couples. Features include queen sized beds, washer/dryer, a excellent porch, 55" flat screen TV, and completely-outfitted kitchen. Porch overlooks side of the historic Westendorff building/rear of Stella's and Warren St. One parking place in rear is included. I own and operate Stella's Restaurant next door and have a 2 br 3 bath condo in that building as well
FULL DISCLOSURE: This home is located on a busy street in the center of our city so city/street noise should be expected.
Other Daffodil Hospitality Units
Stella’s House 1st Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1244468
Stellas’ House 2nd Floor, 25 Warren St, Vacation Rental By Owner 1083222
Stella’s Penthouse, 114 St Philip Street, Vacation Rental By Owner 763497
Daffodil Cottages Folly Beach
Big Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692675
Wee Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2692634
Little Daffodil Vacation Rental By Owner 2729564
Marshmellow Cottage Folly Beach Vacation Rental By Owner 1360942
About the Area
Located near the beach, this apartment is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. Booking in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Upper King Charmer! First floor, off street parking, walk to everything! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If not, contact the host before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Marion Square - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.7 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles