- As low as $362/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 650 sq ft (60 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 650 square feet
563 King B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You're going to fall in appreciate with this centrally located and gorgeous home the moment you step inside! The main living space is open and cavernous, with tons of natural light streaming in through huge windows and pretty floors. The handsome brickwork and wall art help to provide the home with a modern and welcoming ambiance and the burnished floors sparkle under pretty pendant lamps suspended from the ceiling. Head up the spiral staircase to find two bedrooms. Watch a good movie or show on the TV then put on a good pair of walking shoes and head out to discover all the sights and sounds of the bustling Charleston nightlife!
You'll be within walking distance of numerous terrific art galleries such as Sanavandi Gallery, Tom Potocki Fine Arts, and Grandiose Bohemian Gallery. You'll also have tons of fun bars and pubs close by like Uptown Social, Felix Cocktails et Cuisine, and King Street Public House anytime you want to kick back with friends. The bars on King Street are known for their fun atmosphere, delicious food and tasty drinks in a handsome, historic location. Please be aware noise levels may be elevated in the evenings.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m.
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until May 2024. Contact the property manager for parking details.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
A enormous rooftop deck and lower garden patio are available for rent. If an event space is rented, guests will have limited to no access to that area.
The license # for this rental is: BL007762-07-2017.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL015355-03-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, try changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose and book your prefectvacation home:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Beautiful chic home with modern design & walkable location near everything has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles