- As low as $235/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Legal and Licensed rental. Cozy 1200sf, 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, remodeled 1850 single located in old historic district in downtown Charleston in the active Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood. Private courtyard with off-street parking for two cars or one huge truck. Walk out the door to the King Street design and restaurant district, the Visitor Center, the Farmers Market, and everything Charleston has to offer.
The home is furnished with an eclectic mix of modern and antiques. It includes a completely equipped open kitchen, a living and dining room and a powder room downstairs, a master bedroom with a king bed, a second bedroom with two twin beds and a bathroom upstairs. Also included is a washer/dryer, flat screen TV with cable, hi-speed internet, and a docking station. The outdoor area includes a table and chairs. Outdoor dining area limited if two cars parked off street.
Check out d'Alessandros Pizza, Chubby Fish, Barsa Tapas Bar, The Daily, Chez Nous, Brown's Court Bakery, Revolution Coffee, the Grocery, Lucca, The Ordinary, Indaco, Leon's, The Darling Oyster, Maison, Little Jack's Tavern, Cannon Green, The Rarebit, Sugar Bake Shop, Wild Flour Bakery and The Macintosh... all within a few blocks. Shop the King Street stores or discover the Cannon/Elliotborough stores like Indigo & Cotton, Mac&Murray and Beads on Cannon. Day spas, salons and yoga studios are also located in close proximity.
Located convenient to College of Charleston, MUSC, Charleston School of Law, and The Citadel. 20 min. drive to beaches and 15 mins. to Charleston International Airport. Quick access to all major transportation routes.
Owners are close by and can promptly respond to concerns or offer assistance as needed.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% of rental fee and taxes if cancelled 30 days or more prior to the Check-in Date
50% of rental fee and taxes if cancelled 14-29 days prior to the Check-in Date
The entire deposit plus any balance of the rental fee (less cleaning fee and security deposit) will be forfeited if the cancellation is less than 14 days prior to the Check-in Date. Shortened stays will be considered a cancellation and subject to this cancellation policy.
Keywords: Downtown, Charleston, Historic, charming, weekend, 2 bedroom, active, restaurant, dining, shopping, museum, beach, convenient, comfortable, cozy, patio, off-street, parking, walking, hospital, college
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. 1850 Charleston Single - Historic District: Walk to everything has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area beach you simply love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. message the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.0 miles
- The Citadel - 1.0 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book 1850 Charleston Single - Historic District: Walk to everything?Book Online Get Information Call: