- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEW Listing-
An Sea Life themed home that is Ultra Relaxing and Cozy.
This Extensive and Roomy Private Home includes 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The home sleeps up to 10 people in beds. The home is privacy fenced and is outstanding for couples wanting space, calm and peaceful, families, groups, or ideal for wedding events. Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place are both a brief 5 mins. from the home. The home is roomy measuring 2,160 sq ft-Located in a Quiet Safe Neighborhood on a private road with no traffic. ~5 Big Screen TV's~Close to all that Historic Charleston has to offer. Separate outdoor shower for after the beach!
This ultra-calming and centrally located home sits in a very peaceful neighborhood West of the Ashley River. (locally known as West Ashley) This location provides speedy access to Boat Landings, Beaches, Historic Magnolia Gardens, Middleton Plantation and Drayton Hall Plantation.
This is a delightful, safe, peaceful and peaceful neighborhood without noise or traffic where you will hear the feathered friends singing outdoor. Smooth access straight to downtown Charleston for sightseeing, nightlife, savoring the historic market street area , plus great eateries. Straight shot to Folly Beach and fast access to James and John's Islands where you can visit the famed 1000 year old Angel Oak Tree. The neighborhood is first-rate for walking, running and bicycle riding.
The neighborhood is an older established Charleston neighborhood and the brief road to the home is draped with old oak trees and Spanish moss.
The home is a 5 Bedroom home with 3 bathrooms and can agreeably sleep up to 10 people with plenty of room to spread out. There is a fire pit in the back yard for peaceful evenings with the family and a BBQ grille for your use. Patio set and seating for 10-15 or more people.
The kitchen is well supplied with plates, glasses, dishes and cookware. Spices and Olive Oil are included for your use. There is plenty of driveway parking for multiple cars.
The yard is entirely fenced in back. There is no garage or carport. The home sits on .59 of an acre so there is plenty of room for family and privacy where the magnificent neighbors cannot see you inviting in the back yard.
The home includes a sizable floor plan with Living Room, Dolphin base dining table that seats 6, a bar in the kitchen that seats 4 more for a total of 10.
Family Animals are welcome with a modest, non-returnable nightly Pet Fee of just $5 a day. Please click on bring a pet when renting.
Unattended dogs and cats may not roam freely through the home if you are away or out sightseeing. All dogs and cats should be crated inside the home if left alone, or, you may accept them to run complimentary and play in the secure back yard at your own risk/discretion while you are gone. (some dogs are diggers and fence jumpers). As a fellow pet lover, we want to insure that all of our furnishings remains in tact and not chewed up by dogs and cats.
All children, adults, and family family pets, regardless of age should be accounted for when renting the number of occupants.
If you are bringing a dog, you must pay the modest $5.00 a day fee. A great deal as opposed to boarding costs.
•Cable TV's (5 Big Screen HD Intelligent TV's) are supplied
•Washer/Dryer/Laundry Room-Laundry Soap and Bounce are supplied
Ironing Board and Iron are supplied
•Hi Speed Wireless Internet 400 mbs
•A Bi-Lo Grocery Store is 1.5 miles away
•10 mins. to the North Charleston Coliseum, Performing Arts Center and 12 mins. to Charleston Airport
•Month long units are acceptable and are discounted automatically.
•Supplied: All Linens, bath towels, hair dryer, comfortable blankets and pillows.
•Kitchen Appliances Include: coffee maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal, stove, oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, toaster, blender, bake ware and tea pot.
•Extras we give one time at check-in - shampoo, conditioner, body soap, razors, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, hand soap, snacks, coffee and tea. This will cover nearly anything you may have forgotten until you can visit the grocery store or local pharmacy. Snacks in the cabinet are left by us for you to appreciate.
•Maid Service is Not Included. Please tidy up as needed and prior to departure. Please do not leave trash behind in the home. Trash day is Monday so we kindly ask you to pull the bin to the road if you are staying Sunday/Monday. We value it.
•Check-in is 4pm and check-out is 11am. We need to have the home cleaned and ready for the next incoming guest(s) so we need to stick to the agreed on check in and check out times.
•NEIGHBORS - Please be cognizant and respectful of our extremely friendly neighbors. They like us and we like them and we all would like to keep it that way.
•Smoking is allowed outdoor only, either on the back patio or the front porch. Please ensure proper disposal of your cigarette butts.
•CABLE TV – is included by Xfinity/Comcast Cable. A 55” Roku TV is available in the living room to stream all of your favorites, or, easily watch the multiple cable channels supplied. Each bedroom has a 40" HD Intelligent TV on the dresser.
•Hi Speed WiFi - Network and Password are located in the guest information binder. Multiple charging stations for all of your devices are located throughout the home.
•The home is supplied with smoke detectors and a carbon monoxide detector for your safety.
This home is a ideal choice for those visiting/participating in the Southeastern Wildlife Expo, Spoleto Festival and the Cooper River/Ravenel Bridge Run. It is especially amazing for wedding events due to its proximity to Magnolia Gardens and Middleton Place.
Most of all, we want you to have the choice holiday possible. Anything in the home is for your use while you are a guest. This includes condiments and snacks.
We ask that you respect the home and unit as you would respect your own home. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Welcome and please savor your stay at The Dolloff Inn Charleston! We are thrilled to have you as our guest.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Charleston area area discount books which include coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Flexible about when you can take a trip? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top costs.
- Are you a military veteran? Several property management companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rentals are practically catered to specific vacationers, whether it's soundside homes with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature private kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Charleston area atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer clients the chance to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed due to medical related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel.
The Rental Process
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and variety of short-term properties available in the Charleston area area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal retreat to suit their Charleston area family, from relaxing condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental properties in Charleston area are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you believe "?? The Dolloff Inn~near Gardens&Plantations~Fenced/Pets-5 Big Screens/Netflix" is the best rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Look over this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rental homes book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest choice of properties, we recommend searching and reserving your Charleston area getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Agreement can be tricky between members of the family, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to fall in place.
How Much Rental Do You Actually Need?
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Remember that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Does your preferred rental fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, ensure each person knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company must be in charge of gathering repayments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Requirements"
What home features is your family trying to find? Do you want a rental with outside kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Are linens included with the rental contract, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect rental.
Appropriate accessibility could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your furry family members. Although quite a few vacation homes allow family pets, rules and costs vary per property. Ensure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Charleston area local vacation homes" for local property management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local companies provide you with superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your trip.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This will prevent conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents probably live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to make sure that you've gathered all belongings.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but genuine regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? We hope this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with the next search.
- Magnolia Plantation - 3.7 miles