- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 434 sq ft (40 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 434 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
GRAND AND EXTAORDINARILY MARVELOUS~
This striking boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina.
Approximately 434 square feet, this Studio Standard features 1 King Bed and 1 Couch Bed in the living area including a full kitchen, and bathroom. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. Book your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. King 583 - Charleston - Standard Studio has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to propel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles