- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 486 sq ft (45 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 486 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Savor your stay here at this gorgeous boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 486; Sleeps 4; Kitchen - 1 Full (stove top burners, no oven); Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 1 Full.
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
When to book & When to go:
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose and book a perfectrental home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. King 583, South Carolina, 1 Bedroom Standard has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation group.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles