- As low as $2,400/Night
- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 25
- 11 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Stair gate
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 5200 sq ft (483 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 25
- 11 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5200 square feet
30-day rental. Please inquire. Thanks.
(Search for "Charleston Compound")
The Compound offers a rare experience. The freshly modernized and redecorated property is comprised of four apartments forming an "L-Shape." Designed to accommodate huge groups seeking a communal ambiance near King Street, every possible effort was made to provide quality and comfort. The Compound has 11 bedrooms, 8 full bathrooms, 4 kitchens and can sleep 32 guests. Plush Malouf Egyptian linens, bespoke made beds, stainless Bosch appliances and Rinnai water heaters are just samples of the quality. 14 complimentary parking spaces are onsite. This is a combination of listings 587777, 667915 and 610016.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Immaculate Group and Event Venue has 11 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the host before you book your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles