- As low as $515/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Video games
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
BEFORE YOU BOOK, PLEASE NOTE: There will be ongoing construction near and eventually on all Beach Club Villas in the upcoming months. The scope of work includes repairing all damaged wood and stucco, painting all exterior building surfaces, replacing oceanside staircases, replacing header beams under screen porches, replacing rusted joist hangers under screened porches with stainless steel hangers, replacing shower area lattice walls and gates, replacing exterior light fixtures, replacing certain gutters that were not replaced when the roof was replaced, and other miscellaneous work. The project is projected to be finished by end of February, 2024. They are currently ahead of schedule for the location of 70 Beach Club Villa.
Oceanfront Living at its Finest at 70 Beach Club Villa inside the Wild Dunes Resort - a attractively refreshed 3 bedroom 3 bath villa with striking ocean vistas!
Make marvelous memories for a lifetime when you visit the beautiful Isle of Palms for your next beach vacation. With plenty of outdoor adventures on the beach, you can look forward to appreciating an superb trip with your adored ones. Increase the fun quotient of your trip when you select a roomy and comfortable accommodation. The cavernous 70 Beach Club Villa is located within the resort area of Wild Dunes. The private resort has plenty of eateries, golf course, play areas, and cycling and walking trails all within the community. This modernized beach home has an open floor concept offering a natural transition between the different living, sleeping, dining, and cooking areas.
The living room creates the ideal hang out spot with opulent artwork, premium furnishing, a comfortable seating arrangement, and a flat screen T.V.. Appreciate magnificant vistas of the ocean from the home. Nothing can match the joy of relishing some delicious meals with your group. You can either take this joy outside and savor your food at the table in the screened-in porch or sit comfortably in the indoor dining area with room for up to six guests. There is scope for unlimited entertainment when you select a beach home for your trip. With a beach right outside the home, you can spend your entire day enjoying the waves, participating in water sports, admiring the spectacular view of the sunrise and sunset, and simply calming on the sand. But, when you would like to come home to a cozy spot, you can continue the fun with the indoor game table. Savor challenging games such as Pac-Man, Galaga, cards, board games, and much more.
A completely equipped kitchen is what you can expect when you rent our spacious beach home. A ideal playground is set for your culinary skills. You can find everything from cookware to silverware, stainless steel appliances, granite countertop, sleek cabinetry, and appliances that can make it painless to prepare whatever your heart wishes. Some of the appliances include a microwave, oven, cooking range, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee maker, and toaster.
There are three bedrooms and three full bathrooms that can conveniently accommodate up to eight guests. You can find different styles of bedrooms with king bed, double bed, and pullout bed. The full bathrooms are entirely furnished with walk-in shower, bathtub, and cabinetry. We offer amenities such as fresh linens, bath and kitchen towels, and a starter set of toiletries. Get ready to make the most of your trip as we handle all tiny necessities for your comfortable stay. You can find conveniences such as Wi-Fi, in-unit washer and dryer, iron and ironing board, and parking. If you would like to appreciate swimming, you can find a communal pool within a few blocks from the home. The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 25 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
When you are ready to book your accommodation at the 70 Beach Club Villa, you can contact us at Carroll Realty. We are more than happy to assist you.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (8) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Gorgeous, Modern Renovation on Oceanfront 3 Bedroom Villa! Everything You Need & More! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your family is bringing pets, search for a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a particular Charleston area attraction you crave, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.