About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Savor the best of Sullivan's on the peaceful end of the Island. Appreciate peeks of the inter-coastal way, home is 3 blocks to the beach and walking distance to eateries, playground and tennis courts. A roomy screen porch, loads of natural light, and open and airy. Ride beach cruisers, take long walks on the beach, and end your day with an outdoor shower and sunsets over Cove Creek and the marsh. All new bathrooms, refreshed kitchen and cavernous bedrooms. Contracts are for at least 28 days but you can stay for a shorter visit.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sullivan's Island. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Fun Beach House has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Fort Moultrie - 0.4 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.0 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 3.8 miles
- Patriot's Point - 3.8 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.6 miles