- As low as $570/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Savor the best of Sullivan's on the peaceful end of the Island. Appreciate peeks of the inter-coastal way, home is 3 blocks to the beach and walking distance to eateries, playground and tennis courts. A roomy screen porch, loads of natural light, and open and airy. Ride beach cruisers, take long walks on the beach, and end your day with an outdoor shower and sunsets over Cove Creek and the marsh. All new bathrooms, refreshed kitchen and cavernous bedrooms. Contracts are for at least 28 days but you can stay for a shorter visit.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sullivan's Island. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Fun Beach House has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Advice for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Fort Moultrie - 0.4 miles
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.0 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 3.8 miles
- Patriot's Point - 3.8 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 4.6 miles