- As low as $321/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
15 A Cannon
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Let this well-equipped first-floor hideaway be your home away from home for your next escapade in Charleston! Leave your bags at the door and kick back and relax in the cavernous living room; tune in your favorite shows on the flatscreen TV with cable or use the complimentary WiFi available to browse online for the best things to do close by. A long trip surely worked up your appetite; the completely-equipped kitchen features modern, stainless steel appliances that will help you prepare the most delicious meals for you and your group. The convenience of having a private washer/dryer combo is unbeatable–you'll be able to pack as light as you want to save up enough space for souvenirs.
Savor some of Charleston's best eateries and nightlife right around the corner! You'll be sitting only one and a half miles from the heart of the lively Charleston where countless dining options, museums, parks, breweries, and so much more await. This historic city combines southern hospitality with the fast pace of a lively city–it has something for everybody. One of the must-visit places of this city is The Battery, which was formerly the heart and soul of the city’s maritime activity and now is an unbelievably striking promenade ideal for strolls to see pretty homes and Southern-style mansions. Book a foodie tour at Charleston Culinary Tours to experience the city’s food culture, which is another major draw for tourists and locals alike.
THINGS TO KNOW
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until June 2023. Contact Vacasa for parking details.
Parking notes: Beginning June 30, 2022, only loading & unloading is available at the unit. One parking pass will be supplied per unit for the Midtown Parking Garage
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL007762-07-2017
City/town permit number: OP2022-03007
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Museum. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect rental home in the Charleston area area:
- First, have your family commit to date ranges and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Complete 1st-floor getaway with cable TV & washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before booking the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Complete 1st-floor getaway with cable TV & washer/dryer?Book Online Get Information Call: