- As low as $354/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to our freshly refreshed handsome beach bungalow just steps to the ocean and a short walk to the Island village.
Complete with a private pool, lounge chairs, tables, gas, covered picnic table and of course plenty of sunshine!
There are two living rooms their own ottomans to put your feet up and relax, one with a flatscreen TV. Beach themed furnishings throughout. Feel complimentary to hook up your iPod or pop in a CD to the stereo. One living area is open to the kitchen and the other to the dining room table off of the kitchen. If you savor cooking, you will find the kitchen is completely equipped with new stainless steel appliances throughout and gorgeous granite counter tops. The dining room is conveniently located off of the kitchen with seating for four. The master bedroom has a queen size bed, flat screen TV and a private bathroom. All beds throughout are brand new with comfortable sheets, pillows and blankets. The master bathroom has tons of light, a hair dryer and an painless access step in shower with a bench. The second bedroom has a full size bed. The third bedroom has a bunk bed with a twin on top and full down below and a flat screen TV. The hallway bathroom has tons of light, a hair dryer and a shower tub. Just steps to the beach to appreciate charming sunsets or collect shells and build sandcastles while catching some rays!
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 3-car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is intended as a family beach rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, or other types of bigger gatherings.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting. Motor boating and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental booking tips and tricks:
Get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the perfectrental:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. 3 Bedroom Cute Beach Home / 3-5 minute Walk to Beach with Private Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.