- As low as $975/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Available in all rooms: internet access
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Beach access
- Concierge services
- DVD player
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Laundry facilities
- Outlet shopping
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 750 square feet
The Lodge Alley Inn will take you back in time as you walk past 18th century styled buildings, but don't fret because the amenities of today's modern world have been infused to give you the best of both points in time. The mellow and calming environment will make your stay a most pleasurable one!
The decor in the unit compliments your environment very well and the rich pastel colors will set the tone for a relaxing stay. The conveniences in the unit will make you feel right at home as you will have a full kitchen and laundry facilities on-site.
THINGS TO KNOW:
Valet: $50 per nighttime. Self-park: Public parking at 1 Cumberland St.=$2/hour, $18/day with no moving, or metered street parking.
We cannot guarantee unit placement. Our historic buildings home many unique units, some requiring stairs. Downtown noise is unavoidable, but we do offer white-noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans. No daily maid service, but towel exchange is available. 7+ nighttime stays have a mid-week cleaning option.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this resort is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as swimming and other activities like golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your Charleston area vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect rental home:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. The Lodge Alley Inn in the heart of Charleston! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your trip.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles