- As low as $264/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Beach access
- Concierge services
- DVD player
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Laundry facilities
- Outlet shopping
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 750 square feet
The Lodge Alley Inn will take you back in time as you walk past 18th century styled buildings, but don't fret because the amenities of today's modern world have been infused to give you the best of both points in time. The mellow and calming environment will make your stay a most pleasurable one!
The decor in the unit compliments your environment very well and the rich pastel colors will set the tone for a relaxing stay. The conveniences in the unit will make you feel right at home as you will have a full kitchen and laundry facilities on-site.
Whether you go for an adventurous walk or a horse-drawn carriage ride, you will find the ambiance in Charleston to be a striking one.
The resort assigns the specific unit around the time of check-in so your view may vary. Let us know if you have a preference to be near a specific location throughout the resort or if you would like a specific view. We will gladly notate your preference and send this over to the resort as your stay gets closer. Please notate that requests are not guaranteed.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this resort is in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing, swimming, and outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. The Lodge Alley Inn in the heart of Charleston! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for a great stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book The Lodge Alley Inn in the heart of Charleston!?Book Online Get Information Call: