- As low as $1,706/Night
- 9 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Pool or billiards table
- 4 bathrooms
- 9 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 9 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Raven, an AvantStay home!
All your beachy dreams come true at this unique getaway, just mins. from nature trails and Sullivan’s Island beach. Step into an broad, open floor plan with stunningly high ceilings and roomy rooms that accommodate even the biggest of groups. Grab a drink from the wet bar, get the record player going, and head to the pool table for some friendly competition. Even when you’re inside, a enormous deck and four balconies–including a covered al fresco dining area–provide simple outdoor access so you always feel close to the sun. Whether you’re having fun in the game room, at the beach, or by the pool, you’ll want to end your days admiring the stars from the hot tub. Savor!
Nearby Attractions: Sullivan’s Island’s Beach, Sealand Adventure Sports, Sullivan’s Island Nature Trail, Fort Sumter National Monument, Station 18 Beach, Port Moultrie, Sullivan’s Island Lighthouse, Pages Okra Grille, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Poe’s Tavern, The Obstinate Daughter, Republic Ice Cream.
Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to numerous gorgeous beaches.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
- Please note that this property is only available for a three-nighttime minimum stay.
- Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
- Pool is cleaned every Thursday
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- This home has an occupancy limit of 12 guests overnight.
- Fireplace is currently inoperable and not available for guest use.
- This is an older home with a rustic feel. While there are some modern touches, much of the home is not refreshed.
- Please be aware that palmetto bugs (commonly identified as cockroaches) are common in the southeast and are very prevalent in the early winter and early summer months.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
2 cars can park on-site.
Guests do not have garage access.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed
Bedroom 2 / King bed
Bedroom 3 / Two twin beds
Bedroom 4 / Full bed
Bedroom 5 / Full bed
Bedroom 6 / Full bed
Bedroom 7 / King bed
Bedroom 8 / King bed
Bedroom 9 / King bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Sullivan's Island Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, shift your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Raven by AvantStay
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 0.3 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 0.6 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 1.2 miles
- Patriot's Point - 4.1 miles
- I'on Village Mt. Pleasant, SC - 4.1 miles
- Memorial Waterfront Park - 4.5 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 4.7 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Raven by AvantStay | Entertainers Dream w/ Pool, Hot Tub, Game Room! 9 BRs!?Book Online Get Information Call: