About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 9 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Raven, an AvantStay home!
All your beachy dreams come true at this unique getaway, just mins. from nature trails and Sullivan's Island beach. Step into an broad, open floor plan with stunningly high ceilings and roomy rooms that accommodate even the biggest of groups. Grab a drink from the wet bar, get the record player going, and head to the pool table for some friendly competition. Even when you're inside, a sizable deck and four balconies–including a covered al fresco dining area–provide painless outdoor access so you always feel close to the sun. Whether you're having fun in the game room, at the beach, or by the pool, you'll want to end your days admiring the stars from the hot tub. Appreciate!
Nearby Attractions: Sullivan's Island's Beach, Sealand Adventure Sports, Sullivan's Island Nature Trail, Fort Sumter National Monument, Station 18 Beach, Port Moultrie, Sullivan's Island Lighthouse, Pages Okra Grille, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Poe's Tavern, The Obstinate Daughter, Republic Ice Cream.
Charleston should be on everybody's bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you'll ever have. Whether it's walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston's 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to multiple impressive beaches.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Please note that this property is only available for a three-nighttime minimum stay.
- Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
- Pool is cleaned every Thursday
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- This home has an occupancy limit of 12 guests overnight.
- Fireplace is currently inoperable and not available for guest use.
- This is an older home with a rustic feel. While there are some modern touches, much of the home is not refreshed.
2 cars can park on-site.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed
Bedroom 2 / King bed
Bedroom 3 / Two twin beds
Bedroom 4 / Full bed
Bedroom 5 / Full bed
Bedroom 6 / Full bed
Bedroom 7 / King bed
Bedroom 8 / King bed
Bedroom 9 / King bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been supplied in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
Licensed vacation rental by Town of Sullivan's Island
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Sullivans Island vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Sullivans Island. To find the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the perfect vacation rental:
- First, have your group decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Raven by AvantStay
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what is best for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget any personal items. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.