- As low as $253/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to 2820 Ion Ave! Escape to Sullivan's Island in this handsome vacation home that's only 1.5 blocks from the beach! This charmingly classic 6-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home features comfortable amenities and an unbeatable location. Appreciate an extended vacation or work stay with our 1 month minimum requirement! Savor the island life cycling around, calming on the screened porch, painless beach access, and close proximity to local eateries, ice cream, etc. on Sullivan's! This is an elevated beach home with parking underneath and a modest driveway. Full size washer & dryer are located just off the kitchen. Linens are supplied. No smoking. Animals will be considered with a pet fee.
When you arrive at the home, you'll immediately notice the southern coastal feel of the home, with an elevated main level and a generously sized screened-in porch. Pull up to the home and walk up the steps to enter the screened-in porch - sit down to relax and take in the ocean air or take some of your meals outside.
Enter the home and you'll find the living room and kitchen space. The living area is comfortably furnished and includes a flat-screen TV, as well as complimentary Wi-Fi. Kick back and relax with the cable, or just sit with your favorite reading material. Travel onward through the space and you'll come across a dining set, which then flows into the kitchen.
The kitchen is entirely equipped, giving you the ability to be the vacation chef—whip up your own scrambled eggs and coffee in the morning, or make the ideal happy hour appetizer board. The choice is yours when you have access to these nice appliances and ample space!
There are six bedrooms in the home and 3 bathrooms, each with its own unique style with a beachy flair.
The home offers a grassy yard ideal for family games, and there is an outdoor shower and grille in the outdoor space beneath the main level. With an magnificant location and exceptional amenities, this home is one of the best on Sullivan's Island!
This home is pet friendly. Dogs are considered with a $300 pet fee (per pet), applicable pet policy signed, and flea proof records received prior to arrival. Dog must be approved by Carroll Realty. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you may need to purchase these items after you arrive.
About the Area
Located in Sullivan's Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spa, or seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Classic Style Sullivan's Island house - Very Charming! 2 blocks to beach/ 1 Month Minimum Only! has 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.