- As low as $1,190/Night
- 12 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 24
- 12 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3900 sq ft (362 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 24
- 12 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Approximately 3900 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This spectacular home features a amazing location just walking distance from all the fantastic stores, eateries, and activities of Charleston's downtown area, plus a beautiful interior that you're going to appreciate! Kick back with a good movie on the living room's TV with tons of friends and hot buttered popcorn. Use the complimentary WiFi to download a new recipe then let your creativity loose in the full kitchen. You can savor your meal comfortably at the breakfast bar, and you can even appreciate it as an alfresco meal out on the roomy deck. This home is attractively furnished with comfortable seating, exposed brickwork, and tons of thoughtful touches, making it the ideal place to enjoy your stay while in this outstanding city!
Be sure to discover downtown Charleston and visit the many close by beaches and historic plantations. You'll find plenty of handsome wildlife when you visit Patriots Point Nature Trail, and there are green fairways to enjoy at Shadowmoss Golf & Country Club. When you need a break from the kitchen, visit eateries within walking distance from the home.
THINGS TO KNOW
Ongoing construction will be taking place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday - Friday until December 2023. Contact Vacasa for parking details.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL015355-03-2019
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Amazing 2-level home with full kitchen - near restaurants/golf has 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your group.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles