- As low as $216/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 per room
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Perfectly located 5 mins. from the Beach and 15 mins. to Downtown Charleston and roughly 25 mins. to the Airport. Our freshly modernized condo is the best location for those wanting to discover all that Charleston has to offer. There are two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, one King bed, one bunk bed of full over full with a full trundle. The kitchen is completely supplied with cookware and dinnerware. There is a roomy porch for you to savor meals and the warm breeze or maybe watch a movie. This is the ideal Beach hideaway.
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Folly Island Beaches and Folly Beach County Park, while Patriots Point and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights. Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Charleston rental home:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the bestrental home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Folly LOVE has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 2.0 miles
- James Island County Park - 4.9 miles
Ready to book Folly LOVE?Book Online Get Information Call: