- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyFreshly modernized and ready for your bliss beach holiday!
Finest SEA VIEWS on the boardwalk!
NEW/Upgraded: Wood Floors, Picture Windows, Delight Linens, Kitchen cabinetry, Butcher Block Breakfast Bar, Paint everywhere, Furnishings & Decor, and more! We are excited to present a premiere level oceanfront rental for your holiday that captures the vistas, appreciation, and niceties you'd expect!
Walk into a appealing and tidy home to just relax and adore your holiday! Relish premiere High Speed Internet & Cable TV in your opulence Oceanfront Holiday Home. Walk outdoor to the Grandiose Pavilion and Beach or walk across the street to play the Harbor Golf Course, Tennis, Rent Bikes or grab a bite & supplies at the Dunes Deli!
The home includes access to the two Grand Pavilion Pools, Tennis Courts, Wild Dunes Golf Course, Bicycle Units, and more (rental costs may apply)!
We are a family helpful delight shorefront rental located in the heart of Wild Dunes, Oceanfront, directly on the Splendid Pavilion, just steps from the Splendid Pavilion Pools & Beach. This home includes a calming and entertaining environment that can't be beat! Walk into Sand Dollar Dreams - Oceanfront to find the BEST VIEWS ON THE BOARDWALK! Adore Plush Cozy Linens, Inside Washer/Dryer to use at your comfort, Wireless Internet, Generous Flat Screen TV in family room, and TV's in Bedrooms! Your rental includes all linens and bath towels, and starter soaps/shampoo/etc. and a present of our very own local Premium Charleston Roasters Coffee. The living room includes plenty of seating for family gatherings. Adequate dining space and the kitchen comes complete with all appliances and silverware needed for your holiday. If you like getting to your holiday home and never stepping foot back in the car this home is for you!
Staying within the gated community of Wild Dunes, affords great leisure for families of all ages. Whether inviting on the beach, sipping cool, island drinks up at the Splendid Pavilion, or strolling along winding nature trails, there is something for everybody! You’ll relish phoning this extravagant home your own during your inviting holiday to South Carolina’s low country.
Contact us for an exact rate quote. In many cases the prices shown include our standard base rate. We will generate a bespoke quote for your specific dates, length of stay, holidays, availability, and demand. Inquire to get an exact quote.
Visit Vacation Rental By Owner #385248
Keywords: Sand Dollar Dreams, Family Beach Rental, House, home, pavilion, sizable, Beach House, Sea Front, Beach, Beach Rental, Beach Holiday Home, Holiday Rental, Sand Dollar Dreams & Champagne Wishes, Wild Dunes, Wild Dunes Beach Rental, Enormous Pavilion Beach Rental, Isle of Palms, South Carolina, Boardwalk, Boardwalk Home, Holiday Rental, Family Helpful, Childrens, Water Access, Beach Rental, 4-bedrooms, Four Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Thanksgiving Special, Holiday Rental, Specials, Sea Vistas, Beach Vistas, Wonderful,
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guides with special packages for rental homes, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy those fantastic attractions with a significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to change your dates? The off-peak seasons may offer terrific rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Plenty of vacation rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or repeat visitors to the same rental home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to music venues. If there's a certain Charleston area activity that you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer their customers the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides guests reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed as a consequence of health related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Many people are shocked to discover how many rental properties can be found in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable getaway to suit their Charleston area gang, from tranquil condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to manage advertising and marketing, housekeeping and maintenance tasks.
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best rental:
Before you decide to book "Luxury Oceanfront & Poolside Home - Walk to Great Amenities - Newly Renovated!!", review our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Charleston area rentals start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Choose your Area and Travel Week
Consensus can be challenging among close relatives, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Does the chosen vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Are sheet sets included with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Occasionally the older generation has problems with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Be sure you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
Several websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company may know of very similar properties that suit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the entire contract and be certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you need to Cancel
Be sure to understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager without delay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most rental property web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the property was not as described, you should note that in your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning will be relatively easy. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next time.