- As low as $153/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Wild Dune, an AvantStay home!
Breezy and full of light, this Isle of Palms home is just the right mix of comfortable and appealing. Laze out by the pool, or take a dip on a hot day. With beaches right close by as well, you’ll never be lacking for places to hang out and swim. Cook up some southern-style Bar-B-Que on the backyard grille, and then dine al fresco under the stars. However you wish to spend your time in Charleston, this home will be there for you
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can appreciate every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to multiple gorgeous beaches.
Nearby Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee but must be requested at least 48 hours before your stay. But please note that the pool can only be heated up to 72-80 degrees.
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that there is demolition and construction going on directly next door, so it may be noisy at times.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
- Beach chairs are not included at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
- Pool heat is not available between 4/1 and 10/1.
No garage onsite.
4 cars can park on the driveway. Can’t block street or other driveways.
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ Ensuite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / King bed
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- To book the best vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Close to Beach w/ Pool & Large Backyard! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your family.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.