- As low as $231/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designated smoking areas
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Charleston, is one of the most appealing and oldest cities in the state of South Carolina.
It has a major tourist attraction thanks to its ample history and unspoiled architecture. The city has a reputation for its lavish eateries, music, and art with a growing roster of new adventures.
We are in the heart of West Ashley with a knack for hospitality and plenty of appeal. We are mins. from parks, gardens, walking trails, major eateries and shopping centers. Beaches 20 mins, 15 min D-town
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to select the best rental in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. West Ashley home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is best for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- The Citadel - 4.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 4.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 4.9 miles
Ready to book West Ashley home?Book Online Get Information Call: