- As low as $325/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Close to skiing
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- First aid kit
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Lobster/crab pot
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3600 square feet
Excellent for family vacations or a calming hideaway!! This roomy home is surrounded with the natural beauty of island living, yet it's only 10 mins. from historic downtown Charleston. It's also just an earshot of the ocean's pounding waves (1 mile from Folly Beach). The bespoke design affords an unrestricted view of its natural habitat on deep water and surrounding wildlife. Bring your camera! You can't get any closer to nature than this! Wading egrets, diving pelicans and passing dolphins are frequently seen here. Also appreciate use of the dock for fishing and crabbing.
The island's sole thoroughfare is ideal for walking, running or cycling. Kayaking lessons are available on the island along with equipment units. Para-sailing and sightseeing tours by boat are also available. This home is equipped with all modern living facilities. Linens, linens, cooking silverware and paper products are supplied. Gas grille is also available for a modest fee to cover gas use and cleaning.
Travel by boat to Kiawah and Seabrook Island in just mins..
We allow up to 4 cars parked in the designated parking spot. There is a dock, any fishing or kayaks would need to be supplied by the guest or rented at one of the local rental stores. There is a boat landing right down from the home, we do not allow parking the boat at the dock. We have 3 beds to accommodate 6 adults, a cot and air bed are available for kids.
**Please note that the home has an occupied 'mother-in-law' suite that is entirely equipped with its own household amenities and separate side entrance. This portion of the home is not accessible to visiting renters. However, all of the rooms listed here as photos or in the description ARE included in the vacation rental. The home's total living space is ~4800sqft
****We unfortunately do not allow family pets at this property****
****Boats are to use local dock 5 mins away (not at property)****
****Property is in a peaceful neighborhood and to comply with STR lic guidelines, property is not used as a venue for events or events, only booked guests are allowed at the home*
About the Area
Located in Folly Beach, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Folly Island Beaches and Folly Beach County Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark and Charleston Museum. Jet skiing, water skiing, and water tubing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To get the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental in the Charleston area area:
- Select a group lead, choose your dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Waterfront Island Home with Panoramic View & Boat Dock on Folly River Estuary has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Beach Fishing Pier - 1.2 miles
- Folly Beach County Park - 2.2 miles
- James Island County Park - 5.0 miles
Ready to book Waterfront Island Home with Panoramic View & Boat Dock on Folly River Estuary?Book Online Get Information Call: