- As low as $137/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
1734 Camp Rd - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Classic style meets modern comfort in this roomy ranch-style home. Unwind in the backyard, complete with a dining area. Take advantage of the convenient James Island location - walk to local stores and dining. Or take a short drive to Folly Beach, where you'll appreciate broad beaches, elegant vistas, fine dining, and an assortment of activities -- including fishing and paddle boating. Nearby historic Downtown Charleston has dining and nightlife, the Historic City Market, White Point Garden, and the South Carolina Aquarium. Don't forget to take the ferry to Fort Sumter!
Sleek wood floors, comfortable furnishings, and eclectic decor fill the open spaces of this sprawling home. The main living area has a huge sectional in front of a 72" TV. Parlor between the queen couch bed and armchair in the second living area. There is also a modest bar area for mixing drinks. Peruse a collection of vintage video, board, and card games as well as DVDs for evening entertainment.
Mealtime is a breeze in the enormous kitchen and dining area. Helpful appliances include an electric range, microwave, and dishwasher. The washer/dryer is also conveniently located in this area.
Unwind in a relaxing primary suite, complete with a TV and en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. The second bedroom also has a TV.
Guest amenities include complimentary WiFi and cable.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking anywhere in the front yard is allowed.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, shift your trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Vintage ranch home with yards - near Folly Beach & Downtown Charleston has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.3 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.4 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.4 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.6 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Washington Square - 3.7 miles
- City Market - 3.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.8 miles
Ready to book Vintage ranch home with yards - near Folly Beach & Downtown Charleston?Book Online Get Information Call: