- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyFairway Dunes 39
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Scenically located close to the beach and right alongside the fairway of the Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, this villa is a magnificent getaway for those looking to spend time in the island sunshine! Admire the golf course vistas from the living room and the sun-splashed balcony, mingle with family and friends in the enormous-yet-comfortable living area, and appreciate community access to an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, and miles of splendid bicycle trails.
What's close by:
The Fairway Dunes Villas are located within walking distance of Isle of Palms' sea beach and the Wild Dunes Links Golf Course. Take a walk to Splendid Pavilion to do a bit of shopping, ride your bicycle along the paths that traverse Wild Dunes, or venture five miles west to the great cafes, eateries, stores, and events that await in downtown Isle of Palms. You'll also be within smooth striking distance of Charleston (17 miles west) and its vibrant culture and cuisine.
Things to know:
No Sportscard (Wild Dunes niceties are limited to golf, the pool, dining, and bicycle trails)
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
* Please note: trailer and motorcycle parking is not allowed.
** Please note: the complex pools will be closed until further notice.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Parking Notes: Plesae note: Trailer and motorcycle parking is not allowed.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply printed travel guide books with promotions for rental management companies, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to experience those great activities at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from the packed areas and save money? The off-peak shoulder seasons can offer amazing rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some rental companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly getting excited about ? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are often surprised at the range and selection of short term rental properties available in the Charleston area area. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a vacation home which matches their wishes and budget.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with booking, check-in, housekeeping services, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you decide to book "Villa on the Wild Dunes Links Golf Course w/ shared pool - walk to the beach!", review our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned hot spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Select your Place and Vacation Week
Quite often, the most challenging part of organizing your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is much easier.
Choose a Size
Confirm who is joining, and how many/what sort of bedroom setup you need to have. Bear in mind that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Will your favorite rental property suit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, make sure each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your company will have to be given the task of getting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do some people in your party have specialized needs? Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the group traveling with a dog? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but policies can vary. Make sure you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when renting "Villa on the Wild Dunes Links Golf Course w/ shared pool - walk to the beach!", in addition to any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. If you discover problems, or if repairs are required contact the rental manager immediately. If there is a dispute about liability later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the vacation property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. If it is possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to give feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was top notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but honest in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything was perfect and you are all set to re-book the rental for next year. If not, you've gained valuable experience to aid with another search.