- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySavor the good life by the sea and our first floor end unit #132, just 7 steps will certainly help you accomplish these objectives without a lot of steps to wear you out. Save your energy to walk the superb beach or fish from the pier that is private to Sea Cabin visitors.
Feel the sunrise with a cup of coffee on your decorated balcony. The view of the sea from here is great and the rhythmic sound of the sea and wind off the sea may tempt you to want to appreciate lunch and dinner from here as well. However, if you do want to get out, no problem, the condo is located in the heart of the newly redone downtown Isle of Palms shopping, restaurant and entertainment area.
There is a queen size bed in the bedroom, a queen size sleeper couch in the living room, and two constructed in bunk beds (great for the children) directly across from the master bedroom. Linens and towels are included, beds are made upon your arrival and departure cleaning is supplied.
The beach is easily seven steps down and a brief walk from your condo. The condo also includes a huge oceanfront pool with a lot of decking for sunbathing by the beach. There is also a charming grilling area for your outdoor preparing. If sightseeing is on your agenda, you are only a few miles to Sullivans Island and Fort Moultrie or just 13 miles to the historic District of downtown Charleston.
You are also within mins. of Cape Romaine Wildlife Refuge, USS Yorktown(...as seen on Scy. Fy. Ghost Hunters...) and Bulls Island. We have not even considered yet the many fine golf courses in the area. The activities and fine eateries abound. If you would like to plan some of these before your trip starts, drop us an e-mail or call us and we will send you a list of places or things to consider.
Keywords: Sea Cabin Condominiums, Isle of Palms, SC Winter Get A Way, South Carolina Holiday, Winter Specials Charleston South Carolina
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and rental homes provide Charleston area area promotional travel guides which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions at a substantial discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get financial savings. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Advice
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to come across a rental home that meets their expectations and spending plan.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Charleston area vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many beginners will be happy to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Do you believe "FALL SPECIALS-11/01 11/17 Come Visit Historic Charleston and Stay at the Beach. " is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Read through this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Charleston area the best vacation homes are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Consensus can often be difficult among family, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Confirm that "FALL SPECIALS-11/01 11/17 Come Visit Historic Charleston and Stay at the Beach. " fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio dining area? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Oftentimes the older generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Even though quite a few rentals allow animal friends, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a potential rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Charleston area local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the rental home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental websites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple. If the property was not ideal, and you will better know how to refine your search for the next trip.