- As low as $517/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2812 sq ft (261 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2812 square feet
Permit Number: 03389
The Space: Our 6 bedroom, 5 ½ bathroom home can accommodate up to 13 guests, making it the ideal place for huge groups of friends and/or multiple families. This 3 story full home has been newly refreshed and newly refurbished to meet all your vacation wants and needs. Guests will appreciate the bright and open design as well as the convenience of being within walking distance to countless eateries, shopping, and historical sights. With its ample space, modern design, and Scandinavian-inspired décor, it still somehow manages to maintain that beloved historic Charleston appeal. Throughout the property you will find wood floor, trendy décor, original fireplaces, high ceilings with exposed beams, chic furnishings, brand new appliances, and much more.
The property features…
Off-Street Parking. Located just 1 block from King Street in elegant Cannonborough/Elliotborough, with allocated off-street spots that accommodates multiple cars, parking and unpacking will be the least of your worries.
Outdoor Cabana “House”. With an outdoor cabana home filled with fun activities and games, boredom will not be a problem here. Feel complimentary to shoot some hoops at the modest basketball court area located just outside the cabana home at the end of the driveway. Inside the cabana home is a foosball table, ring toss game, basketballs, as well as an outdoor couch with a matching chair.
A Sizable Front Porch and 2nd Floor Balcony. Savor the ocean breeze while sharing a meal outside around the dining table located on the roomy, private front porch area. Two outdoor dining tables provide seating for 10 and will make your morning cup of coffee or drink hour all the more delightful.
Two Living Rooms/Parlor Spaces. Located on the 1st floor with the kitchen in between are 2 cavernous living rooms with high vaulted ceilings. Both living rooms have a bright, modern design and feature sleeper couches, as well as dining. The first living room features a huge L-shaped sleeper couch, area rug, coffee table, accent chairs, side tables, standing lamp, a dining table that seats 3, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall above an original fireplace and exposed brick. Walkthrough the kitchen and into the second lounge space which features vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, a couch with side tables on either side, a coffee table, area rug, two standing lamps, an accent chair with a side table, a ceiling fan, a wooden dining table surrounded by 4 dining chairs, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. All of these features accompanied by the modern design make these rooms the ideal spaces for spending time with one another and/or calming after a long day of travel.
A Entirely-Equipped Kitchen. Between the 2 living room/lounge areas is the bright, modern kitchen. It comes completely equipped with brand new KitchenAid appliances including a enormous refrigerator and freezer with an ice maker, an oven/stove-top, and a dishwasher. The kitchen also features brand new stone countertops, cabinetry, open shelving, a coffee maker, toaster, and basic cookware.
6 Bedrooms and 5 ½ Bathrooms. The first 2 bedrooms are located on the 1st floor. The 1st bedroom, on the front side of the home, features a plush queen-sized bed with a tufted headboard, a bedside table and lamp, a ceiling fan, a fireplace with exposed brick, an accent chair, a huge closet, suitcases rack, wall mirror, area rug, a flat-screen TV atop a wooden dresser, and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom features brand new tile, fixtures, lighting, and a glass stand-up shower. In the hallway just outside the 1st bedroom and living room is the ½ bathroom which also features brand new tile, fixtures, lighting, and plumbing, The 2nd bedroom, located at the backside of the home, features vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, a king-sized bed atop a tufted headboard, two bedside tables with lamps sizable closet, ceiling fan, bags rack, an accent chair with a side table, wall mirror, a flat-screen TV on top of a 6-drawer dresser, as well has an en-suite bathroom. This en-suite bathroom features brand new tile, fixtures, stone countertops, his and hers sinks, and a sizable glass stand-up shower. The 3rd bedroom is located on the second floor and has access to the spacious 2nd-floor balcony. Featuring a King-sized bed on a beige fabric bed frame, two matching bedside tables with lamps, a fireplace and mantle with a flat-screen TV, his and hers closets, an accent chair, an upsized dresser, a ceiling fan, and an en-suite bathroom. This en-suite bathroom is the most spacious and has brand new tile floor, fixtures, lighting, stone sink countertops, and a glass stand-up shower with dual shower heads. Guests can savor watching the sunset or reading a book here in the hanging chair swing. The 4th bedroom is on the front side of the home and features a plush queen-sized bed atop a tuft bed frame and headboard, two bedside tables with lamps, a large closet, an accent chair, suitcases rack, a ceiling fan, an original fireplace with a mantle, a flat-screen TV above a tall dresser, and an en-suite bathroom. This en-suite bathroom also features brand new tile, fixtures, lighting, and a glass stand-up shower. Just across the hall is the 4th bedroom, featuring a King-sized bed on a beige fabric bed frame, two matching bedside tables with lamps, a fireplace and mantle with a flat-screen TV, his and hers closets, an accent chair, an over-sized dresser, a ceiling fan, and an en-suite bathroom. This en-suite bathroom is the most spacious and has brand new tile floor, fixtures, lighting, stone sink countertops, and a glass stand-up shower with dual showerheads. The 5th and 6th bedrooms are up one more flight of stairs on the 3rd floor. Both bedrooms have lofted style ceilings and share the 5th full bathroom located in the hallway between the 2. The 5th bedroom has a plush queen-sized bed atop a metal and wooden bed frame, two bedside tables, a lamp, a suitcases rack, area rug, accent chair, and a flat-screen TV on top of a wooden dresser. The 6th bedroom features a queen bed, bedside table, area rug, lamp, suitcases rack, and a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. The 5th full bathroom in the hallway features brand new tile, fixtures, a mirror, as well as a glass stand-up shower.
Brand New Washer/Dryer. A laundry space housing the brand new stacked washer and dryer units are also available for guests’ use.
Between the vast amount of space, modern design, and extravagant amenities, you won’t find a better place to call home for your stay here in Charleston. Directly next door to The Warehouse and just steps away from fashionable local eateries such as Coquin Petite Cafe, R Kitchen, Sugar Bakeshop, and Xiao Bao Biscuit, your options will be countless. Reservations book up quickly, so inquire today to ensure our property for your stay!
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You can pull about 4 cars off the street and into a driveway, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side bags allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to enjoy The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities included with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic charm. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an endless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally outfitted Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip simple. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Only 1 block to King has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.0 miles