- As low as $132/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
19 Chalmers - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Explore historic Charleston by foot thanks to 19 Chalmers' prime location! This two-story home away from home comes equipped with all the amenities of a home and everything you and your lucky guests could need to experience a vacation out of this world. The convenience of having a private washer/dryer will make packing easier–you can pack as light as you want knowing you can wash your clothes at home. The living room area is bright and inviting; it features a comfortable sectional couch and a unique recliner chair with a footstool, creating the ideal spot for relaxation. You can browse on your phone using or iPad using the complimentary WiFi available, read a good book, or simply savor your guests' company.
What's close by:
Savor some of Charleston's best eateries and nightlife right around the corner! You'll be sitting only one and a half miles from the heart of the lively Charleston where countless dining options, museums, parks, breweries, and so much more await. This historic city combines southern hospitality with the fast pace of a lively city–it has something for everybody. One of the must-visit places of this city is The Battery, which was formerly the heart and soul of the city’s maritime activity and now is an unbelievably impressive promenade ideal for strolls to see beautiful homes and Southern-style mansions. Book a foodie tour at Charleston Culinary Tours to experience the city’s food culture, which is another major draw for tourists and locals alike.
Things to know:
MInimum Stay for this property is 30 days
Parking notes: NO parking available in the unit. There are parking garages a few blocks away.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Dock Street Theater and Old Slave Mart Museum are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Rainbow Market Shopping Center and Charleston City Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Two-story, Downtown 30-Day Rental House w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, Great Location has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. Otherwise, contact the host before booking the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Dock Street Theater - 0.0 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles