- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
19 Chalmers - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Explore historic Charleston by foot thanks to 19 Chalmers' prime location! This two-story home away from home comes equipped with all the amenities of a home and everything you and your lucky guests could need to experience a vacation out of this world. The convenience of having a private washer/dryer will make packing easier–you can pack as light as you want knowing you can wash your clothes at home. The living room area is bright and inviting; it features a comfortable sectional couch and a unique recliner chair with a footstool, creating the ideal spot for relaxation. You can browse on your phone using or iPad using the complimentary WiFi available, read a good book, or simply appreciate your guests' company.
What's close by:
Savor some of Charleston's best eateries and nightlife right around the corner! You'll be sitting only one and a half miles from the heart of the lively Charleston where countless dining options, museums, parks, breweries, and so much more await. This historic city combines southern hospitality with the fast pace of a lively city–it has something for everybody. One of the must-visit places of this city is The Battery, which was formerly the heart and soul of the city’s maritime activity and now is an unbelievably beautiful promenade ideal for strolls to see gorgeous homes and Southern-style mansions. Book a foodie tour at Charleston Culinary Tours to experience the city’s food culture, which is another major draw for tourists and locals alike.
Things to know:
MInimum Stay for this property is 30 days
Parking notes: NO parking available in the unit. There are parking garages a few blocks away.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Patriots Point and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Getting the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your rental property in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Two-story, Downtown 30-Day Rental House w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, Great Location has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Dock Street Theater - 0.0 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.1 miles
- Washington Square - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.3 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.1 miles
Ready to book Two-story, Downtown 30-Day Rental House w/Free WiFi, Private W/D, Great Location?Book Online Get Information Call: