- As low as $314/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Barbecue grill
- BBQ grill(s)
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Elegant 2 bedroom 1/.5 bath suite with dining area located in the middle of Charleston's shopping district.
Roomy & Luxurious 2 Bedroom Suite in the Heart of Downtown Charleston.
This suite is located on the 2nd floor with roughly 21 steps.
This one-level suite with two bedrooms is located on the second floor of our luxury boutique hotel. This suite features a unique, striking brick wall covering the far end of the living area which gives the room a roomy feel and modern twist. The living room is ideal for entertaining or just calming. The couch in this room pulls-out into a comfortable queen-size bed, ideal for accommodating a total of six guests.
Behind the living area, you will find the completely equipped kitchen and granite counter tops- ideal for cooking meals at your convenience, appreciating a private chef, or hosting other guests. The kitchen also features a separate dining room area with a sleek kitchen table and four modern dining chairs, as well as a bar area which seats an additional two. This accepts guests to engage in a do-it-yourself stay.
The extravagant master bedroom features a king size bed while the second bedroom holds a comfortable queen size bed. Each bedroom has its own intelligent LED TV with cable and multiple entertainment applications (Netflix, Pandora, etc.), as well as high-end linens and decorations. A half bathroom is conveniently located in the common area, while a full bathroom with shower/tub combo is located in the hall just outside the two bedrooms.
This unit can sleep six guests!
Guest will receive check in instructions the day before arrival!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this hotel is in the city center. Charleston Gaillard Center and Gibbes Museum of Art are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation home:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Two Bedroom Suite with Dining Area - The Quarters on King has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.5 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Two Bedroom Suite with Dining Area - The Quarters on King?Book Online Get Information Call: